Trust Issues (Chapter 28 Part III)

Start from the beginning

"You got a problem?" Tiana asked me as she stood up from her seat in the waiting area and approached me. I looked behind her and noticed her friend was recording, she was most likely on Live.

"No, but it's clear you do." I replied simply.

"Ma'am, go sit down, I finish with my client." Lisa told Tiana.

"Shut up Ching Ching." Tiana said smacking her lips before focusing her attention back on me. "I don't appreciate you pulling that hoe shit with my nigga." She told me as she stepped closer and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Nothing happened between me and your nigga though." I said cocking my head to the side and looking at her like she was dumb. "Tray and I are friends, that's it." I added.

"Why lie?" She asked shrugging.

"Lie for what? What do I have to lie for?" I asked as I shook my head.

"I found your shit in his dr-"

"And Tray clearly told you why my stuff was in the dryer. You really mad for no damn reason. Nothing happened!" I snapped. Tiana started all this shit with me and it could've been easily avoided and that's what had me pissed the most. The fact that she was hyping this baby ass situation up on social media when this all could've been dealt with and squashed.

"Even if nothing happened, you shouldn't have been all up in his crib without me being there." She said getting loud with me.

"That don't have nothing to do with me. Take that up with Tray, he invited me and I accepted his invitation." I said raising my voice.

"Bitch I don't know who the fuck-"

"Get your hands off me!" I said cutting her off. She was poking my chest with every word and it was taking everything in me not to swing on her right now. She smirked before doing it again and I smacked her hand away from me.

"Oh, so you bold now? Bitch don't push my muthafuckin hand." She yelled.

"Ma'am, you leave. Now. Right now." Lisa said coming around her station and trying to get Tiana to leave.

"You thought I was supposed to be okay with you poking your finger in my damn chest? Girl get the fuck out my face." I spat as I mugged her.

"Do something about it." She laughed. I didn't respond or move a muscle, so she took that as the initiative to laugh in my face. "That's what I thought hoe. Lil scary ass bitch." She chucked before placing her hand in my face and then roughly pushing my head back.

"Call police! Call police! Call police!" I heard Lisa screaming.

"Bitch!" I yelled as I swung on her. I managed to get two good hits in before she grabbed me around my waist and tried to tackle me to the ground. My feet were planted so I wasn't going anywhere. "Shit!" I yelled, when I felt her biting the shit out of my stomach. I began punching her in the back of her head, trying to get her off of me. I finally lifted my knee up and kneed her in the face, causing her to release me.

As soon as her teeth released my stomach, her mouth found its way to my finger and she bit down and wouldn't let go. I used my other hand to grab her hair and pull her away from my damn finger.