Chapter 27

Will's POV

This is insane! What even is this guy? Why are we bringing him to one of our only safe spots?!

"Will, relax." Dana said, is my panicking that obvious?

"Relax? RELAX!? How the heck am I supposed to relax when we have a guy in the same building as us who helped the guy who tried to basically kill us and then to top it all off, he can change into any one of us!" I complained.

I wasn't being paranoid. This is a legitimate thing that needs to be brought to our attention. I HEARD MY FREAKING VOICE COMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH! I DON'T CARE IF HE'S LOCKED UP TIGHT IN A ROOM UNCONSCIOUS! HE IS FREAKING DANGEROUS!

"Will, you look like you're about to expl-OUCH!" Dana was starting to say and then touch me. Any other time and I would've laughed.

"Whoa! Will, you look like a tomato." Cole said coming into the room that Dana and I were in.

"Is that what you're worried about?! There is a man in this house that we don't even know and he was about to go to jail!" I pointed out.

"It's ok Will. We can go out if you want." David said following Cole
in.

"Yes please." I sighed. "But who's gonna watch shapeshifter dude? Todrick said he'd be going to a meeting with Boonquisha, Jeffrey is at some fashion thing and dragged Wilfred with him."

"We don't all have to go. I can stay here." Dana shrugged, aw that's nice.

"I don't wanna go either." Angela said, coming in, Gabe and Dalton followed as well.

"I don't want to deal with anymore weird couple drama anymore. I'd rather deal with this weird powers drama." Gabe said.

"I'll go. I really don't think I'll be able to do anything anyways." Dalton put in.

"Yeah, I'll go too." Cole said.

Ok so, Cole, Dalton, David and me. Angela smiled evilly. Oh shoot, I know what she's about to say.

"WAVID AND COLTON DOUBLE DATE!" She yelled.

"Will and I aren't even dating." David rolled his eyes. That's true, I'm pretty tired of people saying we're dating when we're not.

"Well, you should." Dana said. "Oh that reminds me."

Dana said, pulling something out of his pocket. He turned away from us, I heard the crinkling of plastic and then he threw something on the ground. He then turned around but kept his hands behind his back and walked up to Angela. I saw what was behind his back and smiled at the ring pop I saw.

He got on one knee and Angela's eyes widened.

"Will you, Angela Preston make me the happiest animal shapeshifter alive and be my girlfriend?" He said and pulled out the ring pop.

"FUCK YEAH!!! OF COURSE!!!!" She jumped up and down and pulled him up to kiss her at her height. Dana was a lot shorter than her so I held in a laugh at his dangling legs two feet off the ground.

She took the ring pop from Dana and placed it on her finger. She put it in her mouth and smiled.

"Mmmm, watermelon." She smiled.

"Ew! Straight romance!" Dalton yelled and ran out of the room.

"Dalton! Stop being rude!" Cole yelled running after him.

"Uh, ok. I think you guys are going now." Gabe shrugged and David and I ran after the two.

~~~~~~

We went to some Chinese restaurant. Should I feel ashamed that I can't pronounce the name of it even though I can speak Chinese? Probably. Oh well.

"What're we getting?" David asked and each of us said our preferred orders.

We were eating each of our orders when the waiter came up to us and smiled.

"I'm sorry but I have to say you are the two most cutest couples I have ever seen." Oh no! Not our waiter too!

"Oh, we're not dating. Uh, those two are though." David said, I could clearly hear the annoyance but he was trying to be nice as well.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know you two were straight! You can't really tell y'know?" The girl said apologetically.

"Uh, actually. I am gay. He's pan." David said.

"Oh! I'm so sorry I had to bring up your guys' breakup then! Oh I'm the worst." She mumbled. Wait, no. Hold up.

"Um, we've never dated." I managed to get out. The girl was about to speak again but Cole interrupted.

"Hey, it's fine. These two are pretty indecisive when it comes to relationships. We're all waiting for them to get together, trust me."

"Hey!" I whined.

The girl just laughed nervously so Cole gave her a tip. We also payed for our food and walked out of the restaurant. We were also bringing leftovers to the others. While we were walking David suddenly stopped and pulled us all into an alleyway.

"Hey, dude! What're you doing?" Cole asked, annoyed.

"I'm saving your butts guys. Spidey-senses. They went off." David growled.

"But nothing happened!" Dalton whisper-yelled

Then, as if waiting for someone to say it, a car smashed into the building right where we would've been if we kept walking.

"Whoa, lucky we have you dude." Dalton widened his eyes.

We all ran to the car to see if the person who crashed was ok. The car was smashed to bits and I couldn't see who was driving from where we were. Cole was calling an ambulance to get the guy who was in the car and David punched through the window to open the door. When we did open it, I nearly screamed out of surprise.

There was blood everywhere but no person. Then, something weird happened. A person came hazing into view. She had been invisible! She was wearing clothing much like the Fantastic Four's outfits. I should know, after all I'm some weird version of the Human Torch.

Dalton checked her pulse. Negative.

I saw a purse next to her and tried to see who she was. I was surprised to see that she was as old as Gabe.

"I wonder why there is so much blood? Some of it even looks dry." David wondered.

Then her head fell to the side, I actually screamed this time. A small knife was implanted into her neck.

She was murdered.

~~~~~~~~

A/N

You know, I need more death in this book. There you go.

Go check out ThatOne5er's new book I Promise I Don't Need Saving because I helped her with it!

Also, I'm listening to Heartless because I can rn. Typing this on a treadmill. XD

This is dangerous I'm gonna stop typing now.

'Til Next Time -CG