Chapter 16

Will's POV

She made me kiss David. Of course she made me kiss David. This stupid Wavid thing is going around. Colton, Wavid, Dangela and Galexy. It's obvious those are the ships but-

"Will! Can you burn these curtains? Dalton's taking a piece to a tailor so they can make new ones." Dana came up to me and handed me the shredded curtains.

I nodded and changed into my fire form, flying up a bit off the ground. I waited until the curtains were nothing but ash to change back and flop to the ground.

What was I thinking about before? Whatever, I need to help.

Let's see, Cole and Dana are washing the skid marks off the ground, Dalton is off at the tailor's, David is cleaning up the webbing and Angela is cleaning up the extinguisher foam. I guess I could help Angela.

"Hey, need any help?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure thanks. I already finished up that side of the room so maybe you could help me with this side?" She motioned to the pile about a foot away.

I started to help her clean up and put the foam in. The bag she was putting it in. We finished quickly so we decided to see what we could do about Cole's wall dent.

"What happened anyways. This thing is huge." Angela was staring at it and running her hands along the dent.

"You see, technically it was a spider. We wanted to see if David had spidey-sense so Gabe threw Cole at him. It happened so fast but David apparently does have it because he moved away quickly." I laughed at the memory.

"And Cole isn't injured?" She asked.

"Wolverine powers. Y'know, healing and whatnot." I shrugged and tried to decide what to do.

"Well, we could always paint over it to make it look a bit cleaner. My uncle probably has paint this colour in one of his rooms." She then walked off. "Stay here, maybe you can help David with the webbing while I'm gone."

Ok then. I walk up to David who is pretty much on the ceiling. I change into my fire form so I can fly up to him.

"Hi." I say, he jumps, almost falling off the wall. Oops.

"Oh, hi Will. Came to help right?" I nod and he points to the other side of the room. "I think it will go away if you burn it."

With that I fly away. It's actually pretty easy to clean up. I just have to fly near it and it burns away. I'm back to David in a matter of seconds and he points to the pile of webbing he made on the ground.

"I was gonna ask you to burn it anyways." He shrugs and smiles.

I would smile back but he wouldn't see it. I just fly down and hover until it's all ashes. Dalton comes back at that moment with new curtains and hangs them up. Angela had come back at that time as well and was already painting the dent in the wall. Dana and Cole had finished with the skid marks and were now helping Angela with the paint.

"What do we do now?" I ask after everyone finished their jobs.

"Monsterbia?" Cole asked, grinning happily. Apparently they had finished the setup of it and they told David and I what parts to sing.

"Let's do it." Gabe nodded in agreement.

Angela took the drumsticks she always carries around out of her bag and starting tapping out a beat. Dana started to sing

"I'm friends with the monster that under my bed

Get along with the voice inside of my head