"Your fine with Bella and Selena being bffs" She snickered. Now i know why shes smiling , she knows damn well i don't like it but don't have a chose.

"well i mean i don't like it but hey if it makes Selena happy then im happy" i said and she sighed and rolled her eyes. Selena walked into with a crop top that says 'bad bitch' on it and a pair of black joggers and Chuck Taylors. Then Bella walked in in a white crop top with black high wasted shorts and flats. Her hair was scrunched and she had on make up. That didn't look like Bella at all , and i busted out laughing i tried so hard not to but i couldn't help it. Bella looked down at her feet and her shoulders slumped over.

"JACOB" Selena snapped and i got myself back together.

"sorry its just not Bella's style" i said getting my breathing normal.

"Well it can be she looks good" Selena said putting her arm around Bella's shoulders.

"lets go to Sam's" i said rolling my eyes at her. She glared at me and pulled Bella out in front of me. I shook my head , this cant be good.

"stay here" Selena said and ran into the woods.

"what is she doing" i mumbled and then white wolf came out and laid down in front of Bella.

"its not gonna take that long to walk" i said and she gave me a 'shut up i want to be in wolf form' look. I can read her expressions the imprint. Bella got on and they took off into the woods. I ran after them and quickly took my cloths off and phased. I walked over to where Selena was waiting for me.

"race you Mr. Alpha" Selena thought and i could hear the smirk in her thought

"your on" i thought back and she took off

"not fair" i whined and i took off. She was fast but i was faster and got in front of her. After a couple seconds she jumped over and me and landed on all fours.

"Whoa Selena slow down" Bella said looking freaked out

"but remember vampires are faster" i snickered the though to Selena and i heard her laugh in my head. We got to Sam's and she sat Bella down and when an phased back and came back out.

"you guys are fast" she commented

"thank you" Me and Selena said at the same time

"you guys are cute" Bella said with a giggle

"thank you" Selena said and we walked into Sam's house.

"Bella? with Selena?" Brady questioned looking at them

"that's our names" Selena said sitting down. I plopped down next to her and Bella just stood there.

"there friends now" Quil smirked

"shut up Jake already hurt her feeling i don't need you guys doing the same" Selena snapped patting the spot next to her and Bella sat down.

"so why aren't you with the bloodsuckers" Jared asked walking in

"i stayed at Selena's last night" she said glancing at Selena.

"oh Jacob got stuck at girls night" Jared laughed

"no i didn't stay last night" i said with a laugh

"can i go over to the cullins and see Jasmine" Selena asked

"um... if they let you but take Paul and Seth with you" i said

SELENA'S POV

"Bella can you call and ask" i asked her with a pleading look.