Chapter 1: Accident

Start from the beginning

I groaned as I closed my eyes. "It hurts."

"What hurts?" He asked.

"My head." I said. "I'm also really dizzy."

"You probably have a concussion." He said and I nodded slightly. "Can you tell me your name?"

"Xu Minghao." I said.

"Good." He said. "What's your age and date of birth?"

"Why are you asking him so many question?" Jun asked before I could answer the question.

"I want to keep him talking to make sure he stays awake." The guy said. "Now can you my question?"

"I'm 18 and I was born November 7th, 1997." I answered.

"Ok, where were you born?" He asked.

"Anshan, Liaoning in China." I said.

"Interesting. How long have been in Korea?"

Is he going to ever stop asking questions.

"I don't know." I said the pain in my head getting worse. "About two years."

"It hurt Jun it hurts so much." I spoke to Jun in Mandarin because it was to much to translate in my head.

"I know. We're almost there." Jun said.

"Keep him talking." The ambulance guy said.

"Alright." Jun said. "We'll be there soon and they're make you all better, right?"

"I hope so. It hurts so much." I said.

"I know. Your shoulder still hurts doesn't it?" Jun asked in a soft, caring tone.

I nodded.

"It will be all over soon." Jun said as the ambulance stopped.

They opened the ambulance and pulled me out. They talking to Jun but I wasn't listen because all the people and noises were making my head swarm and my eyes started ringing.

"I'll see you later Minghao." Jun said close to my ear so I could hear him.

Jun's p.o.v.

When we got out of the ambulance, Minghao looked even more out of it then he was before.

"When we get inside you can wait in the waiting room." One of the guys said. "Some of your other friend be here soon."

"Alright, thank you." I said and followed them into the hospital.

"It right over there." The guy said and pointed to the waiting room.

There were only a few people in there.

"I'll see you soon." I said to Minghao but there was no response.

"He may not hear properly because of all the noise." The guy said.

"Ah." I said and leaned down beside Minghao's ear. "I'll see you later Minghao."

I turned and entered the waiting room and sat down away from everyone else so there was enough room when everyone showed up.

I'm so worried. Minghao look to be in so much pain and there's nothing I can do. I can't help in anyway.

"Jun." I looked up and Hoshi sat beside me.

"Hi." I said quietly.

"How's he doing?" Hoshi asked referring to Minghao.

Just then a scream was heard.