Chapter 37 ~ Change, Not Always A Good Thing...

I brushed my hair again, brushed my teeth because I still had a nasty taste in my mouth from the sour kraught, and went downstairs. I can tell you one thing for a fact, sour kraught is absolutely disgusting. At first, I was thinking, "Oh, this can't be that bad. Right?" I was wrong, very very very wrong...
"You ready?" Kian asked grabbing his keys.
"Yas boo. I also have this one piece of info to, uh, tell you." I replied nervously.
"Okay? Did something happen with Taylor and you? Because if something did, get a coffin because I will literally kill him." Kian replied defensively.
"No, not yet anyway... Ok so, MagCon is on tour right now, if you didn't know. So, you know my mom? Well, you don't actually know her, but you know what I mean." I told him opening the front door and slowly walking to his car.
"Ya..." Kian followed.
"Soooo next Thursday, my mom is coming to LA for 2 days... To talk to me and Taylor... I have no clue about what it will be about but, I'm assuming that it's about Taylor and I's relationship with eachother."
"You're not going, just sayin. I don't want anything to happen to you." Kian said starting the car up.

"I wasn't planning on going, trust me. I was planning on staying at Hayes's house until she leaves and telling her that we are on tour in Hawaii..."
"Good idea... Won't she want proof that we are actually on tour?"
"Ya, that's why I'll send her pictures of us in Hawaii from when we actually were on tour, if she asks or doesn't believe me."
"Did you already think of everything?" Kian asked looking over and lifting an eyebrow.
"I did... So it's okay if I stay at Hayes's house until my mom leaves La? You know, in case she comes to try and find me at the house..." I asked hoping Kian wouldn't mind.
"Ya, I guess. No sleeping in the same bed though." Kian pointed sternly.
"Ok..." I replied rolling my eyes.
"Not to ruin your smart moment, but what if she comes to the house and sees that we aren't actually on tour?" Kian asked making a point.
"I dunno... I guess I won't be there so..." I shrugged.
"What if she goes to Hayes's house?" Kian asked annoyingly.
"Kian, shut up... Hayes and I have it figured out... This plan will work, unlike my amazing wingin it skills."

"Ok... Whatever you say... What type of pizza do you want? I know Sam and Ricky want peparonie, and Connor, Trevor, Jc, and I want cheese."
"Ummm, not cheese or peparonie... Can we get a buffalo state of mind?"
"Why the hell not... It'll be gone by tomorrow." Kian said pulling into the PizzaHut parking lot. When I say it was empty, I mean it was empty... More empty than the O2L's pantry and fridge. Kian and I were literally the only people there besides the 1 or 2 servers. We walked up to the counter to order. It crossed my mind that we didn't call to order the pizza so we would have to wait about 25 minutes for the pizza to cook. Ugh, I'm hungry now, I don't want to wait...
"Hi, what can I help you with?" the server asked Kian and I.
"Can I get a medium peparonie pizza, a medium cheese pizza, and a medium buffalo state of mind pizza?" Kian asked.
"Yes, I that all for you?"
"Ya."
"Okay, it'll be ready in about 25 minutes." the waiter told us writing down the rest of our order. Kian and I sat down on the chairs by the door.

"What are we going to do for 25 minutes? We are definitely not sitting here for that long." Kian asked.
"I dunno, Ki. We could just drive around." I told him.
"Okay, anything but sit here. Let's go." Kian said getting up and opening the door. We walked to the car and got in. He turned the car on and off we were. All we did was drive around for about 10 minutes before I saw someone I never thought I would see again. Sean from school... (An. If you don't remember Sean from the beginning, go read the 1st chapter again to refresh your memory.) I looked at Kian worridly. The worst thing was, was that we were stopped at a red light and his car was about 5 feet away from ours.
"Kian, see the kid in the car next to us?" I asked turning my head so Sean couldn't see me.
"Ya. What about him?" Kian asked confusidly.
"His name is Sean. He goes to school where I used to go... He hates me and bullied me back home..." I replied looking at my phone, still facing Kian.
"He won't recognize you. You've changed alot since you first got here." Kian assured.
"I guess... But, oh my frickin God, could this red light be any frickin longer?!" I yelled forgetting the window was open.