Chapter 32 ~ Is He?

"I won't. I fucking love you..." I replied hugging him even tighter.
"I love you more." I forgot that Kian and Ricky were still in the room but I don't care.
"Hey. Wait, what's wrong with you?" Sam asked me. I didn't answer his question, I just hugged Hayes for a while.
"Dude, don't ask. She's extremely pissed off." Kian replied to Sam.
"Okay? Anyway, Trevor said that your pissed at him." Sam told me. I could just picture Kian glaring the shit out of Sam.
"Dude, I told you to not ask." Kian replied.
"So-rry for asking. Wait, are you and Tenley dating?" Sam asked Hayes.
"Ya." Hayes replied.
"It's obvious." Sam replied.
"Very." Jc said walking in the kitchen also.
"Can we go to your house or at least far the fuck away from Trevor?" I asked Hayes and wiping my eyes.
"Ya, but Nash is there." Hayes replied.
"Oh well, as long as it's far away from it." I replied grabbing Hayes's hand.
"K." Hayes replied.
"We are getting the fuck away from Trevor, so I'll be back in a while." I told Kian and everyone else.

"Okay?" Kian replied. Hayes and I went out the back door. We walked for a minutes of complete silence and then Hayes said something to break the silence.
"I don't like this silence..." Hayes said.
"I don't either... But, can I ask you something?" I asked Hayes nervously.
"Ya."
"What did Trevor mean by you have another girlfriend? Not that I believe what he said."
"I dunno. I would never ever cheat on you or hurt you in any shape or form." Hayes shrugged.
"I know you wouldn't but why would he say something like that?"
"I don't know. Well, Jack is dating a girl our age but they haven't been over in a while." Hayes said.
"Oh. Which Jack?"
"Gilinsky."
"Oh." I said putting my head on his shoulder.

~Matts POV~
Last night when I found Taylor, I went to tell him about Tenley.
"Hey, Taylor can I tell you something?" I told him.
"Ya, sure."
"Okay, yes I know for a fact you won't believe this but, Tenley is your sister. I know it for a fact and I'm not lying." Taylor looked at me weird and I knew that he didn't believe me.
"You've legit told me this a billion times and I still don't believe you." Taylor replied rolling his eyes.
"I know it for a fact, Taylor. She told Hayes and I heard it come out of her mouth."
"If you can prove it to me, then I won't think that you're crazy. But, for now, I don't believe you and I think you're crazy."
"Fine, but just watch how she acts, talks, walks, dresses, everything about her and then I'll be telling you I told you so when I'm right and you're wrong."
"Okay, man. But I'm right." Taylor said coldly. I walked away and thought about how I will prove it to him. Lots of convincing, that's for sure, being around Tenley and Hayes alot, recording some stuff, and then giving the evidence to Taylor. I will prove it to him no matter what it takes.

~Tenleys POV~
Hayes and I talked about everything, basically, until we got to his house. We went in and Nash, Cameron, the Jacks and some random girl were there. I'm assuming the random girl is Gilinskys girlfriend.
"Hey, Hayes. And Tenley?" Nash said. Nash looked surprised and still very pissed at me. Good, I'm still very pissed at him. I glared at him.
"Dayum." Cameron smirked. I glared at him to.
"Why y'all holding hands and bein all coupley?" Johnson asked Hayes and I.
"Are you dating?" Nash asked us all pissey.
"No Nash, that's why we are holding hands." Hayes replied very sarcasticly. I could feel the akwardness in the air. Gilinsky looked at me and then looked at Nash.
"Why'd you kick Nash in the balls?" Gilinsky asked me extremely straight forward. Everyone looked at him like he just said something horrible. I answered with,
"He was, and still is, being a douchebag."
"But that's no reason to kick him in the balls." Gilinsky replied.
"Oh, trust me, it's a perfect reason to kick him there. Especially when he implyed that I'm a slut." I replied truthfully. Everyone looked surprised that I said that.

Hayes sighed.
"I did not!" Nash yelled.
"Yes, Nash, ya kinda did." I yelled back.
"Hey, let's go upstairs." Hayes told me grabbing my hand and trying to go upstairs.
"You called her a slut?" Cameron asked Nash dumbfoundedly.
"No!"
"Uh, ya." I said.
"Uh, no." Nash replied.
"Don't lie, Nash." Hayes told him.
"You know I didn't, Hayes."
"I'm afraid you did." Hayes replied grabbing my hand again and then taking me to his room.
"Don't you just love Nash? He can be such a dick somtimes..." Hayes told me.
"Ya. I like how he denied it, though. But, Gilinsky didn't help by asking why I kicked him in the dick, so..." I replied.
"True..."
"I don't even know..." I almost said but was inturupted by Johnson coming into Hayes's room. I expected it to be Nash, not Johnson.
"Hey, sorry about Jack. You were obviously still pissed at Nash and he's still pissed at you." Jack told me.

"It's fine, I guess. But, if anything Nash should be the one apologizing, not you." I replied. Yes, I'm obviously pissed, like duh. I just hide it well somtimes. 10 minutes ago was not one of those times.
"You really kicked him in the dick?" Johnson asked me un-believeingly.
"Ya, why does everyone think I'm all sweet and shit? I'm not." I replied with a no shit sherlock tone.
"I never said that." Johnson replied.
"In a way you did. But, whatever. You should go so we can watch a movie."
"You know, I like you. Not in that way, obviously." Johnson said pointing his finger at me
"I'm a likeable person, somtimes. Except when I'm pissed off." I replied truthfully.
"You're a likeable person all the time, boo." Hayes said side-hugging me.
"Eh." I replied smiling.
"You have that vibe of "don't fuck with me or you will regret it, bitch" yet also the vibe of "I'm actually really nice under the toughness, but still, don't fuck with me." Johnson said.

"I get that alot. At least it's actually true." I replied shrugging.
"You should leave." Hayes told Johnson.
"You don't want me here? I feel so offended..." Johnson said fake crying.
"Go hang out with Nash and Cam and shit, you probably don't want to hang out with 15 year olds that are going to watch Nemo." Hayes said to him.
"Hey, I like Nemo. I'd actually rather be up here with you, Nash is being Nash when he's pissed." Johnson said. Hayes looked at Johnson like really?
"Okay fine, I'll go." Jack said. He left shut the door, and left us alone.
"So, Nemo?" Hayes asked me.
"Hell ya. Hopefully we can finish the damn thing before someone inturupts us."
"I'll lock my door. Wow, that sounded creepy as fuck." Hayes said getting up, locking his door, and grabbing Nemo.
"Just a bit. What are you going to do? Kill me?" I joked.
"Yes." Hayes said staring like a creeper.
"The first kill is always the hardest." I replied quoting Kians movie The Chosen.

"What?" Hayes laughed.
"It's a quote from Kians movie." I replied.
"Oh. That's creepy."
"It's meant to be. It's a horror movie."
"No shit." Hayes replied sarcasticly.
"Don't be sarcastic, you boob."
"I'm not a boob. You're a bully."
"Thanks."
"You're welcome. It's starting." When it started, we moved from sitting on the edge of his bed to laying down on his pillows.
"What human doesn't like Nemo?" I asked putting my head on his chest.
"I dunno. But, if they don't like it, they have problems." Hayes said playing with my hair.
"Many problems."
"I know that this is really random but, will you go on an actual date with me?" Hayes asked me nervously. I looked up at him and smiled.
"Of course. But, when?"
"Next week on Wednesday. I forgot to tell you but, tomorrow, I'm going on a tour with Nash for MagCon for a week." Hayes told me sadly.

"A whole week?" I asked Hayes sadly.
"Ya, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."
"It's fine. When will you be back?"
"On Wednesday at 3:30 p.m."
"Don't leave me for a week."
"I have to. I already agreed to it. But I will call you everday while I'm there." Hayes replied continuing to play with my hair.
"Where are you going to?" I asked sitting up.
"Nashville..."
"Nashville? But that's like a billion miles away from Cali."
"I know. I'm leaving at 6 a.m tomorrow."
"You're leaving me with Trevor..."
"I know, sorry. Maybe he'll realize he's wrong and will stop being a douche."
"Most likely not. It's not how he rolls."
"Call me butter cause I'm on a roll." Hayes smiled.
"You legit just said that." I said looking at him like really?
"You bet you're ass I did."
"You are so cheesy."
"You know you love it, don't lie."
"You bet you're ass I do. Now be quiet, Nemo's on." I said like a little kid.

"You're adorable." Hayes said smiling and putting his arm around me.
"You mean a-dorkable." I laughed.
"Yes. Very a-dorkable."
"We are so weird." I said rolling my eyes.
"I know. But you're weirder."
"I'm weirder? I'm not the one who dances like they are having a seizure."
"I don't dance like I'm having a seizure."
"Somtimes. But, I still love you."

Chapter 32! Yes, I know it's shorter than the last but, I didn't feel good last night or the night before and that's usually when I write, and it's also 12:00 right now. So ya, anyway, hope all you beautiful people enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to share, comment, vote it up in here, follow me, and check out my new book Or So I Thought. I don't know when I'll officially start it but it will most likely be when this one is done, which is going to be soon. Don't hate me for ending this one, but it will have maybe 3 more chapters, but I dunno for sure. Anyways,

Bye!
~ Tenley ✌