Chapter 22 ~ You Better Sit Down for This

"Why are you so hot? Ever since I saw you at the airport, I fell in love again. I like you... alot..." Hayes said. I stared at him until I found the words to say. What if he asks me to date him? He's cute and all, but I can't date him. After all that's happened, I don't know if I can "trust" him. I could tell him that it's me but would he tell the rest? I prayed to God that Kierra would run up to my room and get me put of this very akward situation.
"I, uh, I, uh, I have to pee. Be right back." I said to Hayes getting up and going to Kians bathroom because I don't have one in my room. When I got to the bathroom to "pee" I texted Kierra.

"How much longer will you be? I'm not in my room, I'm in Kians room. I'm staying in here until you come. His room is right across from mine."
"Kk. Be there in 2. Y r u in Kians room?
"Hayes was eavesdropping on us. He heard you ask if I liked him. He said he likes me... like alot. I told him I have to "pee" so I could avoid akwardness between me and him."
"Nice. I'm opening the door, and coming upstairs."
"Kk. I'll sit on Kians bed."

"Hi. So what happened?" Kierra asked me plopping down on Ki's bed.
"Shhh, he across from us. I told you, he was eavesdropping on us and heard you ask if I like him or not. Then he told me that he likes me. like alot... I knew this already but I still don't have the words to say. I faked having to pee so I could avoid akwardness between us, because trust me, it was akward as fuck. I should probably go back to my room and make surehe ain't goin through mah shit."
"I'll come with, obviously. Make things less akward." Kierra said. We got up and went to my room. Hayes was still sitting there, not searching my room, looking depressed.
"Hey, I'm Kierra."
"I'm Hayes. Can I talk to Ten in private for a couple minutes?" I looked at Kierra.
"I guess. I'll be down stairs raiding the pantry for food. Kian won't care right?" I looked at her like "Bitch, if you leave me, I'ma slap you " I said,
"Nah, he wont." Hayes replied for me.
"Kk." Kierra replied leaving me with Hayes.
"Sooooo." I said akwardly.

"Sooooo, um. I have something to ask you." Hayes asked me.
"Yah?" I asked nervously.
"Since I saw you at the airport, I wanted to ask you this but I didn't have the balls to. But now I do. Tenley Lawley, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I don't know what to say. I'll wing the shit out of it I guess. It's what I'm actually good at.
"Look Hayes, I would love to but I don't know if I can trust you."
"Why can't you trust me?" Hayes asked me. "Do I say why? What if I do? Will he tell Taylor? Will he... Just stop over thinking thing's, you can tell him... Right?" I thought.
I took a deep breath, "I guess I should tell him..." I thought nervously.
"I have something to tell you. But if you tell anyone my secret, I will literally kill you and everyone else you tell."
"I promise I won't tell anyone."
"Okay. If you lie, you die. Okay so uh, iamkindamaybeTaylorssisterandI'vebeenkindamaybekeepingitasecretfromyouandtheguysbutKianandtheO2Lguysknowandhaventtoldyallitbecauseiftheydid,iwouldkillthem."
"Okay, all I caught was Taylor, sister, and O2L. Say it again."
"I'm Taylors sister?..." I said looking at the floor. When I looked up, Hayes was staring at me with wide eyes.

"You're lying. Right?" Hayes somehow managed to stutter out.
"I honestly wish I was... but, no... I'm not."
"I knew it! So that's why every time we were near you, you asked Kian if you could leave the room. And every time one of the guys talked to you, you replied all smart-assey." Hayes said chuckling a bit.
"Ya... Please don't tell him, I wanted to keep it a secret from y'all, but you kept asking me and I finally broke after a year."
"You kept that big of a secret from us for a whole year? How?"
"Let's just say that it runs in my blood... and I have another secret to tell you also..." I said, again, nervously. Just because I felt it was the right time to say something like this, I was going to tell him that I like him to. Why do I do this to myself?
"Okay, go."
"I don't even know how this happened but, I like you too."
"You do?"