Chapter 2 ~LA Here I Come!

I was gonna do it. I was going to run away from this shit. I have about 3 hours until my mom comes home. I dunno when Taylor is gunna be home cause he is always late. I ran to my room and started to write my mom a note. I didn't write one for Taylor because I have nothing to say to him besides, "YOU'RE A DOUCHE!!!!!" Ya.... That's what I would say to him, but there would be more. Much more. I started to write my moms. It read....
Dear Mom,
So... You are probably wondering where the heck I went to and why I did it. Well, I ran away... from Taylor and his friends. Why? For about 3 years Taylor and his friends have been bullying me. Im sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I was just scared of what they would do to me. That's why I've been coming home with cuts, bruises, black eyes, all that stuff. It's not you, trust me. It's Taylor. Please don't tell him where I went. I don't want him to find me. I'm going to LA. Please do not tell him.
I love you mom. We can still talk like via phone and stuff like that.

I love you with all my heart,
Tenley Caniff.

And with that I put it in my moms room on her bed tgen went to my room and started to pack my stuff, or at least what I could fit in like 2 suitcases. It took me about 1 hour to pack my shiz. I really don't have a lot.
"Ya bitches! Watch out LA cause here I come!" I yelled a bit to excitedly.
I walked downstairs into the kitchen and went to our money jar and grabbed like 400 some dollars and then finally left from the backdoor. I started walking down the road. Nobody stopped me to ask for an autograph. Thank God. It's not that I don't like fans or anything but it's a bit annoying constantly getting stopped by fans and stuff. Trust me I'm grateful for them but ya.
See, I lived in the way top of Cali (A.N I know he doesn't live there but let's pretend for a while) so it's going to take a couple buses and hours to get to LA. In about 5 hours and 300 some dollars later, I was finally in LA.
"Yas!!! I'm finally here! Away from Taylor and his friends! Thank God!" I thought.
I didn't know ANYONE here in LA besides people from YouTube who have no clue who the hell I am. Ya.... even though I'm related to Taylor Caniff, you'd be surprised at how many people don't know that Taylor has a younger sister. That's fine with me. Im starting over in LA as just Tenley, not Tenley Caniff. I just kinda walked around for a bit. I checked my phone. No calls or texts from my mom.
"Weird..." I thought "Maybe shes not home yet."
It was about 6:00 pm and I was getting hungry, so I found the nearest Culvers. I walked in and ordered my food, a cheeseburger with pickles and ketchup and fries, paid and then sat down to eat.
"Hey," a random person I didn't know said to me, "I'm Felix. But you can call me Felix. Aren't you Tenley Caniff?" Felix asked with an accent I didn't recognize.
"Ya... Sadly." I told him. Wait I did kinda recignize him. He was from YouTube! He has like 30 million subscribers. He's Pewdiepie!
"Hey, Felix our foods here." a very sweet looking girl said looking at me with a confused look. "Are you related to Taylor Caniff? Oh by the way, I'm Marzia, Felix's girlfriend" she said sweetly.
"Ya."
"Is he here with you?" Marzia asked.
"Nope" I told them.
"Oh, cool. What are you doing here alone in LA?" Felix wondered.
"Long story... Very long story, trust me want to it through." I told him.
"I don't want to talk about it..."
"Oh, that's fine." they both said at the same time.
"Do you have anywhere to go Tenley?" Marzia asked.
"Nah. Not really, just kinda walking around looking for a place to stay I guess."
"Do you want to stay with us? We're staying in a hotel if that's fine." asked Felix.
"No, but thanks though. I don't want to invade your privacy or anything."
"Are you sure? We're not doing anything tonight."
"Nah I'm good." I said eating a fry.
"Really? Okay... Well you can stop by the hotel room anytime if you want. We're staying at the Carlos Waters Hotel. (A.n I know it doesn't exist but eh it's the 1st thing that came to my head) room 224, 2nd floor, 9th door on the left." Felix told me. "You can come anytime you want if it's in the next week, then we're going back to England."
"England?" I asked confused.
"Ya, that's where we live." Marzia told me.
"Cool." I said. "Well I'd better get going. It was fun meeting you. Thanks for inviting me to stay with you." I said getting up to through my stuff away.
"Your welcome Tenley. Remember you can come up to the hotel anytime soon."
"Kk bye. Thank you." I said walking away.

I walked around some more until I found an orphanage. Not the first I wanted to go but I didn't have anywhere else to go. The name was "Mrs Lenas home for Girls" I walked in. A lady sitting at a desk asked rudely "Why are you here?"
"Well I don't really have anywhere to go tonight so I was wondering if I could stay here." I told the lady who I was assumingn was Mrs Lena.
She looked up. "Aren't you Tenley Caniff?"
"Yup, that's me." I said for the billianth time tonight.
"Oh, well my daughter is a big fan of Taylor."
"Cool"
"Can I have your autograph for her?" she said extending a paper and pen.
"Sure" "There"
"Thank you." she said. "Oh you need a place to stay for a while right?"
I nodded "Ya."
"Well we have a room open. 2nd floor 3rd door on the left. You can have it."
"Thanks."
"Your welcome."

Okay so that was my 2nd chapter. Sorry it took a bazillion and 1 years to update again I was busy,
So anyways hope y'all enjoyed the chapter.
I promise it won't take as long as it did to update like it did this chapter.
So ya bye hope y'all enjoyed.
~Tenley
☺☺☺☺