Chapter 18~ I Have a Bit of a Temper

I thought about it for a sec before saying, "Uh, truth I guess."
"Okay, Are you Taylors sister?" Nash asked with a smirk. I looked at Kian nervously then back at Nash, Cameron, and Hayes. Hayes looked at Nash like, "Don't ask her that. I did and she almost killed me." I thought for a sec before I knew what I was going to tell them.
"I guess it's time I tell you guys the truth..." I said having a plan in my head. I looked back at Kian and he looked at me like, "Don't you even fucking dare tell him the truth, Tenley." The rest of the O2L guys looked the same way.
"The truth is that, no I am not his sister and never have been. I don't know why everyone seems to think that. But no, im not. Full truth and nothing but the truth. I promise." I replied.
"Are you lying?" Cameron asked. I got up and walked to him, sat down in front of him, and looked him in the eyes and said,
"No, Cameron, I"m not lying. Why would I lie? Has Hayes told you what happened when he asked me that?"
"Uh, ya. Why?" Cameron replied with an "why are you asking that, I already know." tone.
"Because. I basically almost killed him. Do you want me to basically almost kill you? Because, I will."
"Like you could kill me. You can barely kill a fly." Cameron teased. I heard an "Oh, burnnnn." come from Nash's mouth. I gave him the death stare. He looked at me like "Dayum, fine. I won't say anything about it again." I just stared at Cameron thinking about what I could do to him so nobody would ask about it ever again.
"I got it. Should I punch him in the throat ot in the cheek? Cheek." I thought.
"What are you looking at?" Cameron asked before I punched him in the cheek.
"Holy shit!!! Dude! What the fuck was that for!?!?!?" Cameron yelled grabbing his cheek.
"You said I could barely kill a fly. I was just demonstrating that I can knock somebody out with one punch, you should be happy I didn't knock you out. Now, are you going to ask that again?" Everyone in the room just stared at me after that.
"No... Sorry, we won't ask it ever again, I promise. For a 15 year old girl, you are freakishly strong. Like, way stronger than Hayes." Cameron said still with his hand on his cheek.
"Good. Remember that." I said walking back to where i was and sitting back down next to Kian and Alyssa. The whole next half hour of the game, nobody really asked me anything, which is completely fine with me.
They probably knew that I was now in a "Don't you even fucking dare touch me, ask me anything, and don't look at me" mood. We went around the circle about 10 more times before I realized that it's 12:20. We have to be at Playlist in 40 minutes and it takes 25 minutes, give or take a couple minutes, to get to the meet and greet place. I looked at Kian and said,
"They should go, Kian. We have to be up to Playlist in 40 minutes and it takes 25 to get there."
Kian checked his phone, "Shit, you're right,
"It's 12:22 guys, you should probably leave otherwise we'll be late for Playlist." Cameron, Nash, and Hayes all checked their phones and Nash said,
"Shit, ya. We should go. Le'go guys."
"Kk." Hayes said getting up and walking towards the door. Cameron and Nash did the same. Cameron walked to me. "Bitch, why you be walkin towards me? You know I was 3 seconds away from literally killing you, right?"
"Hey look Tenley, sorry for saying you were lying about not being Taylors sister. I really am. Will you forgive me?" Cameron asked putting his arms out waiting for me to hug him. So, I thought about it. Part of me wants to, but I don't really want to because I don't think he's changed, and same with Nash, and I have trust issues with them obviously.
Hayes, well, I don't know for a fact that he's changed but I think he has.
"I half forgive you. But I'm not hugging you."
"Aww, why no hugs? Are you a hug hater?" he said trying to hug me.
"Cameron, I will punch you again and actually knock you out this time if you don't stop. You're lucky I'm even half forgiveing you."
He stopped trying to hug me ,"Okay, okay, fine I'll stop. You're really feisty."
"It runs in my blood."
"Cool. Bye guys. See you at Playlist in 30 minutes, pretty much." Cameron said waving and going to their room.
"Bye." Nash and Hayes said.
"Bye." The guys said waving and then getting ready to go.
"Hey, Ten can I talk to you for a sec?" Kian asked.
"Ya sure. Why what's going on?" I asked not knowing what Kian would say. I honestly thought that I did something wrong, well I kinda punched Cameron in the cheek but Kian knows how I get when people ask me constantly if I'm related to Taylor. I came to LA to get away from Taylor and his fame and abusiveness. I don't just want to be thought of as Taylor Caniffs little sister.
"Why did you punch Cameron in the face?" And there it is... the question I didn't think he would ask.
"I was sick of people constantly asking if I'm Taylors sister. So far Nash and Hayes have asked a couple times. More than a couple times actually. They think I'm lying, which I am, but not the point. When Cameron asked if I was lying, I basically lost it, Kian. I don't want people to ask it again, so I thought of something that would make them not ask any more, so I punched Cameron. To be completely honest, he deserves it. You've heard the story with me and Taylor and the rest, you know what they did to me."
"Ya I have. But that's still not a good reason to punch someone in the face, Tenley."
"I think it's a perfectly good reason to punch someone in the face. Especially a person who bullied me and hurt me for 5 fucking years. I didn't think you would get so pissed off at something like this. I thought you would understand."
"It's not a good reason. Just because they did it toyou doesn't mean you do it back to them."
"Kian, haven't you heard of a thing called payback?"
"Yes, of course. I'm not an idiot."
"Well if, let's just say that Jc and Ricky did a series of pranks on you for a week. Sticky-Noted your room, saran wrapped your car, hid all your stuff in a bunch of boxes and they hid in them waiting for you to come near them to scare you, tin-foiled your room, all that stuff, would you get payback on them?"
"Uh, hell ya I would. Why are you asking that?"
"So, if you can get payback on them, why can't I get payback on Cameron?" I asked making a point.
"Ugh, fine you're right."
"I always am." I said, "Oh, by the way, it's 12:30. We should go."
"Shit. GUYS LETS GO WE'RE LATE FOR PLAYLISTLIVE!"Kian yelled at the guys. He yelled loud enough for Trevor, Ricky, and Connor to hear in their room with the door closed. Someone opened the door leading to the guy's room, that would be Ricky. Connor came next and then Trevor.
"We are ready to go. Hopefully Sam isn't dying his hair like last time." Ricky laughed.
"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" Sam asked offenedidly.
"Oh, nothing. Just that you are possibly the most randomest person ever." Connor said.
"Well, thanks. I take that as a compliment."
"Sam, you are so freaking weird, but I love you." I said.
"Thanks Ten-we. You're weird too, but I guess I love you too." Sam said hugging me and then trying to be funny and kiss me.
"Kiss me." Sam teased puckering his lips and leaning towards me.
"Ew no. Why would I kiss you? Ya nasty." I said pushing him away. He started to fake cry after that.
"I d-d-don't l-like you." Sam stuttered and "tearing" up.
"Awww, Sammy I didn't mean it." I said hugging him.
"Y-y-yes you d-d-did." Sam said letting a tear run down his cheek.
"No I didn't." I said still hugging him.
"Okay, fine. I guess I forgive you..." he said hugging back and he stopped fake crying.
"Good."
"Sorry to inturupt you're little love thing going on here, but we have to get up to Playlist." Connor said.
"Love thing? We ain't flirting with eachother." Sam said.
"Rightttt." Connor smirked.
"Well if we have to leave, then let's go!" I yelled.
"Kk. Le'go." Trevor said pointing to the door to leave. We walked to the limo and got in. Thank the Lord that we were preforming at 1:00, otherwise we would have been late, very late.
Well not very late but still late. We sat through MagCon, and Lia, then it was our turn to get on stage. I went this time not caring if I got booed at, called names, or anything like that. I was introducing the guys this time.
"Hello Hawaii! How are we doin today?!" I yelled into the microphone. My response was a bunch of screams and yells.
"Ok, so now preforming is Our 2nd Life! Please welcome to the stage, Kian Lawley!" The crowd cheered.
"Sam Pottorff!
"Jc Caylen!
"Trevor Moran!
"Connor Franta!
"And, Ricky Dillon!" The crowd screamed even louder than before.

~Skips to After Playlist~
At Playlist we did a q and a, singing contest between me, Trevor and Ricky, near the end we let fans come up and ask more questions, and finally we ended up with us all dancing to the O2L song. After we finished, we went back to the hotel. Yah, we are pretty boring. I just remembered that the hotel has a game room that we haven't been to yet.
"Hey, the hotel has a game room. We should go check it out." I said.
"Ya, that sounds fun. Let's do it." Jc agreed.
"Are y'all in?" I asked.
"I'm in." Kian said.
"Same." Sam replied. Trevor, Connor, and Ricky all said they were out. I thought that he would for sure say yes. Trevors been acting weird ever since this morning. I really hoped that me saying that I "didn't" like him wouldn't interfere with our friendship. Oh well, I guess. Theres nothing I can do to make him act less weird. When we got to the hotel doors, we went straight to the game room. Well, me, Jc, Kian, and Sam did, the other guys did whatever. Being the competitive person I am, Jc and I had a skeeball war to see who could get the most points while Sam and Kian went go-carting. We played 5 rounds and I ended up winning with 3 out of 5.
"See Jc, you knew that I would win. You just didn't want to admit it." I said.
"Shut up."
"You're just jealous 'cause I won."
"Ya, totally. I'm jealous of a 15 year old."
"You are."
"No I'm not."
"Yas you are. Don't lie Jc. I know when you're lying."
"Shut up."
"Awwww, wittle Jc is jeawous."
"I'm not a baby."
"Are you sure?" After I said that, Jc picked me up bridal style and started running down the hallway. We were laughing and i was trying to get away, but it didnt work out. People were staring at me and him, but we don't care. He carried me to the pool, walking through the men's bathroom.
"Jc, don't you even dare drop me in that damn pool." I said landing in the water."
"Opps, just did." Jc said bending down to where he dropped me. Bad idea, Jc.
I flipped him off and said,
"You're a crotch", I said pulling him into the water with me, "but now you're wet, just like me."
"Thanks." Jc said flipping me off back. We heard a whistle and somebody saying,
"Get out of the pool!"
"Oh, sorry. We'll leave. Sorry." I said getting out.
"Hurry up." the lifeguard said.
We got our and walked to the room. I was soaked, Jc was soaked, but it was fun. We got a lot of weird looks from random people.

That's chapter 18. Hope y'all enjoyed it.
Follow me on Twitter @TenleyHoot and on here (I follow you back if you vote, comment, and follow me, just casually putting it out there) vote it up, comment, share with your friends and/or family, all that stuff. Sorry I ended it weird, but I just felt I was going to end it there just for time reasons (if that makes any sense).

So ya,
Bye-
Tenley✌