Chapter 31 ~ Fuck You

"Ya. He was the person who I could tell anything to. He was my best friend and now, he's lost that." I said with a fake tear running down my face. I don't think she's onto me anymore. Good. Hopefully, I'll be out in 5 minutes with the paper signed and no harm done. Okay, maybe some harm. Not phisically, I wouldn't hurt her for a paper to be signed. Probably just hurt on the inside, if that makes sense.
"I'm sorry. If he did that to you, then he was never your friend." Andrea said hugging me.
"I thought he was, but apparently not. You know, the only reason he acted like that, is because he likes me. He wants me to get mad at Hayes and then hate him so he can have me for himself. He's such a dick. I like Hayes, alot so I guess Trevor doesn't want me to be happy."
"He wants you to be happy. Maybe he's just jealous of you and Hayes." Andrea replied looking at me.
"Why would he be jealous?"
"I don't know. Maybe because you two are dating and he wants a relationship like you guys's. When I was at your house, it was obvious that Hayes likes you alot and would do anything for you and you would do the same for him. Maybe that's why."

"I dunno. Trevor looked me straight in the eyes and yelled that I didn't know Hayes." I replied.
"I dunno then."
"It just doesn't make sense. I mean like, last night Trevor was all "You guys are cute together", and then this morning he's like, "You don't know him!" It's almost like he was pretending, which now that I think about it, he was." I said getting mad again.
"What a butthole." Andrea replied.
"Butthole? More like asshole, dickwipe, rude ass fuckin liar." I replied rolling my eyes.
"Language, young lady." Andrea scolded.
"Sorry not sorry. I'm pissed and when I'm pissed, I swear alot more than usual." I replied.
"You are pretty weird." Andrea told me.
"Hey, at least I'm honest."
"True." Andrea replied. I checked the time and I've been here for 15 minutes. Do I ask her to sign it now or wait? I'll say that I have to leave and then ask her when I am going out the door.
"Well, I should probably go. Hayes is probably wondering where I am." I said getting up and grabbing the paper from my back pocket.
"Do you have a ride back home?" Andrea asked. I texted Kian and told him to come but drive slowly.

"Ya. So uh, can you sign this for me quickly?" I asked handing her the paper. My heart's racing and I am hoping it works.
"Sure. Do you have a pen?" Andrea asked.
"Ya, here." I replied handing her one. She looked it over and then  looked at me. I bit my lip nervously.
"You lied." Andrea told me lifting up an eyebrow.
"What do you mean I lied?" I asked her.
"You said you didn't have a plan to get me to sign this. I'm not signing this, anyway." Andrea said handing me the paper and pen.
"You are correct, I didn't say I had a plan to get you to sign that, I just said that I didn't have a plan." I replied being a little sarcastic.
"Don't be sarcastic."
"I'm not, I'm just right." I replied opening the door to go to Kians car. I told him to drive slowly, clearly he didn't listen well... I was about out of the door and Andrea grabbed my shoulder.
"Why did you think I would sign this?" Andrea asked me with that "really?" tone in her voice.
"Hey, worth a try right? But, why would you think that Kian would sign the papers handing me over to you? When you haven't made any effort to actually see me." I replied putting my hand on my hip.

She rolled her eyes and said, "Just leave."
"Was going to anyway." I replied walking to Kians car with the unsigned paper in my hand. I opened the door and plopped in madly.
"So, did she sign it?" Kian asked me as soon as I got in. He started the car and off we were back to the house.
"I tried and failed. She was on to me from the beginning, but I thought if I talked about something random for a while, she wouldn't be on to me anymore. It worked for the time being, but then epicly failed in the end." I replied handing him the unsigned paper.
"Well then, I guess we are screwed as fuck." Kian replied handing it back to me.
"Super screwed. She's all like, "Why did you think I would sign this?" I asked why she thought you would give me over to her when she made no effort to actually see me. Like, dude."
"Nice. Did you get all pissey and sarcastic?"
"Extremely pissey and sarcastic, obviously. She told me that you corrupted me and I laughed."
"Is that a bad thing?"
"She thought it was." I replied turning up the music.
"Oh well. I'm awwwwwssseeeemmm anyway." Kian replied laughing.