Chapter 29 ~ I'm Alright Though

"Nothing will happen, I promise." Hayes said looking at me after the kiss.
"You're right. Nothing will happen, Trevor just wants me to get mad at you for no reason and then come running back to him. He just wants me to hate you so he can have me..."
"Okay, not to be rude and all but, I am so confused right now. Why will you fight back this time? What are you talking about?" Daniel asked me.
"Like I said before, dude, it's a long story. And she's pissed so, she probably doesn't want to talk about it." Hayes said.
"Ya know while I'm pissed off at Trevor, why don't I just tell him the truth. I mean, why not?" I said.
"Are you 110% sure?" Hayes asked me looking me in the eyes.
"I am 1010% sure. Ok, Daniel, do you promise to never ever ever tell anyone my secret?"
"Yes." Daniel replied nodding his head.
"Okay, if you tell anyone, I will literally throat punch you so hard you pass out and don't wake up until the next day."
"Damn, feisty. I like it." Daniel replied.
"Back off, man. She's mine." Hayes replied defensively.
"Okay, okay, no fighting over me. I'm taken. So, uh, you know Taylor Caniff?" I asked.
"Ya. What about him?" Daniel asked confused.

"And you know how he had a sister who ran away about a year ago?"
"Ya, but what does that have to do with you?"
"Uh ya, funny story but, I'm kinda-maybe his sister. But he doesn't know, nobody knows except for O2L, Shawn, Hayes, you, and my friends Alyssa and Kierra. And that's it. Tell anyone, you better go into hiding because I will literally kill you and everyone else you tell." I told Daniel. He stood there dumbfounded and his eyes wide. I don't know if it was because he didn't believe me, or if he was scared, or if he was just both scared and didn't believe me.
"Hey," I said snapping my fingers, "Don't stand there with your mouth open, you'll catch flies."
"Oh, uh, sorry. But holy shit, I don't know if I'm scared, dumbfounded, or both."
"I'll answer for you. You're both, I was the same way." Hayes told him.
"You were scared of me?" I asked Hayes.
"Eh, just an itty, little, bitty bit." Hayes replied. (A.N. If you know what song that's from, we are friends now. Comment the song if you know it.)
"Good, you should be. So, Danni, promise to never tell anyone?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Dude, I don't really want to get killed so, hell naw I won't tell anyone." (A.N. Hell naw, I'm from Nebraska, get your facts in line... Also comment that song to, if you know it)
"Good. Now let's chill at my house before I go in there and kill Trevor for being an asshole." I told Daniel and Hayes.
"Uh, babe, he lives there to. You live there, he lives there. Don't see how that's going to work out to great..." Hayes told me making a point.
"Ugh, you're right. To your house we go." I replied grabbing his hand and staring to skip like a 4 year old. Daniel looked at me oddly.
"What? Don't judge my awwwwwssseeeemmmness." I said looking at Daniel.
"I'm not. It's just, you went from "Don't fucking touch me." to "La-dee-da-dee-da."
"She's probably bipolar. She does this all the time." Hayes explained.
"I ain't bipolar." I said.
"Maybe a little itty bitty bit." he replied.
"Ya, probably a little. By the way, have you been listening to She's Kinda Hot by 5 seconds of summer? Because you are quoting it when you say itty little bitty bit." I asked Hayes.
"Nope."

"Well, I'm putting it on right now because it's the best damn song in the history of the world." I said opening my phone to Google Play and going to my 5sos playlist. I turned it on and started to hum the lyrics.
"Just an itty little bitty bit hot." Ashton sang. I stopped the song after that part.
"Why did you stop the song? I like it." Daniel said with a fake pouting face.
"Welcome to the 5sosFam, my friend. It's all downhill from here. Do you like it, HayesiWazei?"
"Ya, actually I do, Teni-Beni. Put it back on."
"Will do. Now, you shall learn the lyrics so you can sing with me." I said turning it back on and looking at Hayes.
"I'll probably learn them by tomorrow, to be honest. I pick up lyrics fast." Daniel explained even though I didn't really ask/tell him.
"Same. I listened to this song once and knew the lyrics instantly." I said. I looked at Hayes and he had that look in his eyes. He's jealous... I can tell. Why? I don't know, probably because I have something in common with Daniel. I don't like Daniel like that, all we will ever be is friends. Just friends... But Daniel also has this look in his eyes... The look that he likes me...