Chapter 5~ Memories

I know that the lastchapter sucked booty, but this one will be better. I'm starting it off, as always, with the last sentence, then Ill do the one year later thing. ~Tenley ✌

"Eh no, im not that good." I said to Trevor and Ricky shaking my head no.
Ricky looked at me and said, "Yas you are! You should make a video with me and Trevor. The fans will love it. We promise."
"Fans? I'm lost." I told them.
"Kian hasn't told you yet. Oh, well, Trev, Sam, Kian, Jc, Connor, and I make videos. The group name is Our Second Life or O2L. And Trevor and I both sing also." explained Ricky.
"It's really fun. You would slay it. We travel, go on tours, and stuff like that. You would like it." Trevor agreed.
"Slay it?" I asked very confused.
"Ya. Slay it. Like do amazing at something I guess." Trevor explained.
"Oh. Cool. Then ya, I'll most definitely slay it!" I said chuckling walking up to my room, which still had my un-unpacked bags in it. I should probably unpack them. They've been un-unpacked for like 2 or 3 days. I know, I'm lazy.
"Kian!" I yelled downstairs.
"What!?!" he replied.
"Come up here and help me unpack! I'm to lazy to do it on my own!"
"Kk!"
"Hurry up!"
I'm a bit bossy if you couldn't tell.
"You know Ten you can call me dad right?" Kian told me comeing into my room.
"Ya. Sorry." I said looking at the floor.
"What's wrong Tenley? You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm fine with you calling me Kian."
"It's just when I was 6," i started to cry a little, "my mom and dad got divorced so I haven't really had someone to call my dad. Me and Taylor never went to his house because we didn't know where the hell he went. He just kinda got up and left us." I was full out balling my eyes out now. "Calling someone dad just brings back memories. I'm sorry.
"No, it's fine. How come you didn't tell me this before?"
"I dunno. I'm sorry." I was still crying. I hugged Kian.
"I love you..." I said, "Dad..."
"I love you too" he replied.
After unpacking, which took 2 hours, yes I know we are slow don't remind me of our lazyness, I decided to call my mom who I haven't talked to since I ran away. I haven't ran into Taylor and his friends yet except for adoption day, which was a weekish, or something like that, ago. So Thank God. I know it's only a week but they (it and its friends) travel alot, especially to L.A and him and a couple of the guys stay here some time not all the time, but sometimes, or so I've been told. They shan't be staying here If I'm here. Hell, they shouldn't even be here if I'm not even in the house. I know that sounds dumb, but I don't want him asking about my room and why there is all kinds of girly things in the guest room" I've told Kian that he won't be staying here at all, even if I'm gone for some reason. He said that was fine.

~On the Phone~
Bold=me
Italics=mom
Normal=Taylor

"Hey mom! What's up?"
"Oh my gosh Tenley? I haven't talked to you in so long! How are you doing?"
"Great actually... Um... so you know how I've been in LA for a couple months?"
"Ya? What's wrong?"
"Um... I dunno how to tell you this but I got adopted yesterday."
"Really? You didn't call me about that? Why?"
"I dunno... I just didn't know how to tell you. I'm sorry. And also sorry for not calling you in forever."
"It's fine honey. One sec..."
"K"
"Mom! Who are you talking to?!"
"Nobody. Just um grandma."
"Are you sure? It sounds like ya lyin."
"I'm not Taylor. Why would I lie?"
"Then let me talk to her."
"I was just telling her I had to leave."
"We'll talk later. Sorry Ten. Bye." my mom whispered into the phone so Taylor couldn't hear.
"K... Bye... Love you."
"Love you too, bye."
"Bye..."
~Conversation Over~

And that was the end of the conversation. Taylor almost caught me talking to mom. I changed my phone number to an LA zip code thingy or whatever its called, so Taylor can't call me. I did tell my mom though, of course, what my new number is. Hopefully he never picks up when I call my mom. If he does, I don't know what I'll do, probably hang up or just wait for him to hang up so I don't have to talk to him. I feel like my mom and I never really talk. Ya, I know I haven't called her, I wish I would've more when I was at the orphanage.

Hey y'all whats up?
So a lot happened in this chapter so as always, hope you enjoyed this chapter. And I'll update maybe tomorrow or Saturday or Sunday if I have time. Jk, I'll have time 2 update tomorrow... maybe, depending on what I do tomorrow night.

~Tenley ✌ ✔