Chapter 8~ Hawaii, watch out for O2L

"Ya, as ready as I'll ever be." I said like I did when I got adopted, nervous and not knowing what to expect. Getting out of the plane was fricking hotter than shit. Ya, I may live in LA, but this is was hotter than La. Like the plane was air conditioned, very very air conditioned, I was kinda cold because of how air conditioned it was. I ended up forgetting about what could happen with Taylor, until we were going to the bag return and they were standing right there. Right fucking there, smack dab looking straight at us smiling. Kian looked at me.
"You gonna be okay?" he asked quietly-ish so Taylor couldn't hear.
"Ya..." I said with a nervous voice.
"Okay, just tell me if you need anything. Or if something happens."
"Okay." I replied.
"Hey! Kian! What's up? Hey guys!" Taylor asked bro-hugging each of the O2l guys, and suspiciously looking at me probably thinking "Who the hell is this? Wait, I know her she's my sister!"
"Nothi..."
Nash cut off Kian and looked at me as said, "Who's this?" Nash extened his hand out for me, waiting for me to shake it. Now, all of the guys were like staring me down like they knew me, which they do, but still. They don't, hopefully, reconize me.
"Oh, uh, ya. Sorry, this is...." Kian said.
I cut him off to, nervously, and said, "I'm Tenley Ca...", I stopped before saying Caniff, "Uh, Tenley Lawley."
"Tenley? What do you mean Tenley?" Taylor asked looking up at me surprised, "I had a sister named Tenley." Taylor continued looking kind of sad.
"Had? What do you mean had?" Trevor asked,pretending to not know what actually happened. God, I really hoped none of them reconized me. Connor nudged Trev, like telling him to not ask about what happened, even though he knew to. Trev shrugged back.
"She, uh, she ran away a couple months ago, because of me..." Taylor said looking down at his feet, like he actually felt bad for what happened.
"Oh, sorry about that..." the guys said "sympothaticly".
"Ya, it was my fault... all my fault. I was so mean to her, soooo mean. And I want to tell her that I'm so fucking sorry, but I cant because I have no clue where the hell she is. I looked for her, everywhere. Orphanages, hotels, anywhere. I found her though, at Mrs. Lenas home for Girls in LA, but she told Mrs. Lena and she made me leave. I was so fucking close to telling her I'm sorry, but I, I couldn't." Taylor said starting to cry, like literally cry.
I sighed and looked at the ground. He actually feels bad? Ya right... He's probably faking. I know that is so mean to say, but that's what he does. Fakes things and pulls you in into some sob story that he either makes up or over-exaggerates. I didn't say anything, Hayes said something.
"You know Tay," Hayes said a bit to excitedly, "I know this probably isn't the best time for this but, uh, look at her. She looks so much like Tenley from back home." he continued, "Sorry, that, uh, probably sounded extremely creepy." he said looking at me and smiling a little.
I looked at Kian and bit my lip like I do when I'm very nervous, which doesn't happen very often. I thought to myself, "Shit, they reconize me. I thought this stupid hair-dyeing thing would work. I guess not! Why did I come?! I should have just stayed home. Why!?!?" Taylor stared me down, head to toe. It was really fucking scary, to be honest.
"Holy fuck, Hayes. You're right. She looks exactly like her! Like
ex-actly like her!" Taylor yelled. After Taylor said that, I looked at Ki and said, "Can we, uh, go to the hotel? Please?" I wanted to leave as quickly as possible.
Kian replied with, "Ya sure. Let's go guys" Kian said after telling the guys to get their stuff, "Well, we, uh, have to go to the hotel. But we'll see you at PlaylistLive in an hourish. Bye." Kian continued.
"Bye, I guess. See you at Playlist." Taylor said.

~Taylors POV~ (An. Finally a POV. There might be more coming in other chapters, just FYI)
So today MagCon is going on tour with the O2L guys and a couple others. We just landed about 10 minutes ago, so we decided to wait for the O2l guys to get off their flight. They arrived 20 minutes after we got here because their flight was supposed to land at 10:30 am. So they got here, at the airport, at 10:25 am. PlaylistLive starts at 1 so we have some time to hang out and talk.
I texted Jc saying "Hey. We landed about 20 minutes ago so when you get here text me at what gate you are at." He texted me 30 seconds later and said "We are just getting into the gate thingy. We are at gate 5. See you then." I responded with, "Kk. We'll wait for you so we can talk for a while. We'll meet you at the bag return thingy."
"Kk. C u then."
About 3 minutes later I see the O2l guys walking towards us. They had some girl with them who I had absolutely no idea who she was. She looked around Hayes's age. I told the guys that they were coming. Hayes looked up and just stared at her. I slapped him and he looked at my like "wtf was that for".
"Hey Kian! What's up?" I said bro-hugging each of them.
"Nothi..." Kian tried to say but Nash cut him off.
"Who's this?" he extended a hand and waitEd for a handshake from her.
"Oh, uh, sorry. This is..." Kian again tried to say. She cut him off.
She said, "Im, uh, Tenley Ca..." she stopped. "I'm Tenley Lawley.
"Tenley? What do you mean Tenley? I had a sister named Tenley..." I said.
"Had? What do you mean had?" Trevor asked. I saw Connor nudge him.
I debated on weather or not to tell them what happened.
"She, uh, she ran away a couple months ago. Because of me..."
"Oh, sorry about that. We didn't know. the guys said.
"It's fine. It was my fault... All my fault. I was so mean to her. And I want to tell her that I'm really fucking sorry but I cant because I have no clue where the hell she is. I looked for her. Everywhere. Orphanages, hotels, anywhere. I found her though, at Mrs. Lenas home for Girls, but she told Mrs. Lena and she made me leave. I was so fucking close to telling her I'm sorry, but I, I couldn't. I said kinda starting to cry.
"Ya know Tay," Hayes said a bit to excitedly, "I know this probably isn't the best time for this, but uh, look at her. She looks exactly like Tenley from back home." he continued. "Sorry, that ,uh, probably sounded extremely creepy." I looked her down, head to toe before saying, "Holy fuck Hayes. You're right. She looks exactly like her! Like ex-actly like her!" She looked exactly like her, except for the hair. But that was it.
She looked at Kian and said, "Can we, uh, go to the hotel? Please?" Kian replied with, "Ya sure. Let's go guys." he told them to get their stuff. "Well we, uh, have to go to the hotel. But we'll see you at PlaylistLive in an hourish. Bye." Kian continued.
"Bye. I guess. See you at Playlist."
That was really weird. Really, really weird. It's like she didn't want to be near us or with us. I wonder why Kian didn't tell us about her. What if that's her? What if that's Tenley from the orphanage that day? What if Kian adopted her and she told him what happened? What if that's my sister?

So a lot happened in the chapter. For the next chapter it'll start off as Tenleys POV then go to someone elses.

But, hope you enjoyed. And as always, give it a vote, share it with you friends, comment, follow me, all that stuff.

Bye! ✌