Chapter 15~ It's all Fun

"Goodbye, Tenley."Hayes said and shut the door. I stood there dumbfounded for a minute or two.
"My first kiss was Hayes Grier... He likes me... I kinda like him back..." I said out loud to nobody in particular.
One, horrible yet amazing, day done, 3 more to go.

~The Next Day~
Last night, after Nash left and Hayes kissed me, I sat on Kian and Is bed and watched Netflix until about 8 and then fell asleep. The next day I woke up at 9 and found Kian next to me still sleeping. Sam was on the other bed and Jc was on the couch.
"Kian, you're going to hate me for this." I thought getting out of bed and walking to the fridge. I opened it up and grabbed out the whip cream.
"This'll be fun." I said aloud.
"Hey... Kian. Wake up." I said.
"No.... let me sleep." he groaned.
"I would wake up if I were you."
"Let me sleep..."
"To bad." I said slapping the whip cream all over his face and backing up before he got really mad.
"Dude! What the fuck was that for?!?" Kian yelled wiping the whip cream off his face and flinging it on the ground.
"Hey, I did tell you to wake up. Didn't i?"
"Hahaha, very funny. What time even is it?"
"It's 9 in the morning."
"Ughhhhhhh. That's to early. Did you wake up Sam and Jc to?"
"No, not yet. Wanna help me? We can smack cam them like I did to you."
"Hell ya. You get Jc, I'll take Sam."
"Kk, but you actually have to get up."
"No shit."
I, again, walked to the fridge and grabbed the whip cream out and put some on my hand then Kians. We walked over to the guys and took our positions to smack cam them so we wouldn't get punched in the face.
"Kian, you go first."
"Kk. Hey Sam wake up. Sam, you overslept, Playlist is over. Get up."
"What!? Sam said getting a face full of whip cream.
"I'm kidding, it's only 9." Kian said laughing.
"Kian, you're a dick." Sam said wiping it off his face.
"Aww, thanks Sammers." Ki said to him still laughing.
It was my turn now. I'm honestly surprised that Jc didn't wake up yet with all the yelling from Kian and Sam. I was a bit louder this time with Jc just because.
"JC! GET UP! WE'RE LATE FOR PLAYLISTLIVE! GET UP!" I yelled putting my hand over his face so when he sat up he would get a face full of whip cream.
"What!? We are!? Shit!" Jc yelled smacking his face in my hand.
"Dude! Why did you do that! Not cool man." Jc said spitting the whip cream at me.
"It's not cool, it's AWWEESUUMM DUDE!" I said ruffling his hair because he hates it.
"Dude, stop fucking touching my hair. You know I hate that."
"Ya, Jc. I know that's why I did it. Thanks, by the way, for spitting at me."
"No problem. But you're the one who fucking smack cammed me."
"Hey, I did it to Ki also, so don't be offended."
"Kian did it to me too, Jc." Sam said looking at Jc, still with whip cream in his hair.
"You two are definitely weirdos... Way to much alike..." Jc said with whip cream all up in his hair and on his face still.
"And that's a bad thing?" I said walking over to Ki and put my arm on his shoulder.
"Ya, two Kians basically... That's just... creepy." Sam said doing a weird shiver thing. To be honest, Kian and I look nothing alike, obviously, but we act alike. Way to much alike, it's creepy. I looked at Kian and shrugged like "oh well".
"So, Ten. You never told us what happened with you and Hayes. Tell me." Kian said bringing it up again since last night.
"Something happened again last night about 3 hours before you came back here after what happened before with Hayes..." I explained.
"What happened? Did he hurt you or something?" Kian said concerned.
"No, Ki. It's all good. But uh..." I said drifting off.
"Uh... What?" he said.
"Uh... HayeskindalikesmeandhekindakissedmeandIkindamaybelikehimalittlebutIdontknowIkindalikeTrevortoosoImjustcinfusedonwhatodo..."
"Whoa, slow it down. What happened?"
"At the pool Hayes was talking about how when I was still living with Taylor that he liked me. He obviously knows that I'm not Taylors sister because he asked me if it was me and I kinda got mad at him and stormed off to the room and was going to open the door but I didn't have the key so I had to go back to get it and I found Taylor behind me. He asked if he could take a picture with me and I asked why. He said to prove to Hayes that you aren't my sister. But later on when I came down to get the key and you threw me in the pool Hayes was still sitting where I left him. I grabbed the key and looked back and he was gone. So I walked up to the room and opened the door and found Nash sleeping in the bed for God knows why. I yelled at him to get the hell out and at first he didn't. He was going to leave and he turned around and said you know Hayes likes you right? I said he probably hates my guts. Then like 5 minutes later, Nash was still here and Hayes showed up because he heard me say that he probably hated my guts and he said that he didn't. We talked about it and he was just about to leave, when he turned around, walked up to me, and kissed me, then left with Nash. But the thing is, Ki, I think I might like him back a little bit. After that kiss, I just, I don't know. But I kinda like someone else to... So that's what happened Ki."
"He kissed you? Did you kiss back?" Kian asked.
"No, I just stood there dumbfounded."
"But you think you kinda like him back?"
"Ya... A little bit..."
"But you like someone else?"
"Ya..."
"Well, who do you like then?"
"Um...."
"Just tell me, Ten. I won't tell them."
"Look, I don't know if I like them or not, as stupid as that sounds."
"Oh... But, still, tell me."
"I can't tell you."
"Why?"
"Because."
"Because why?"
"Fine, I'll tell you if it shuts you up I'm not doing this again."
"Ok, then tell me."
"IkindamaybelikeTrevotalittlebitbuthedosentlikemebacksoyabutilikeHayesalittletoo."
"Again, slow down. All I heard was Trevor and Hayes."
"Ya, I kinda like Trevor and Hayes." I said with an akward smile.
"Awwwww! You and him would be so cute together!" Sam said.
I kinda forgot that him and Jc were in the room with us.
"Ya, they would." Jc agreed. I glared at them and said ,"Shut up..."
"You like Trevor? Like, my friend Trevor? O2l Trevor?"
"Ya, Kian. Did you not understand?" I asked with an "of course" tone.
"Ya, I understand. But you're not going to date him, you know that right?"
"I figured that you would say that..."
"You also can't date Hayes either."
"Why? It's a free country last time I checked."
I heard Sam and Jc both go "Oh, burnnnn!" under their breath.
"He could hurt you again and I don't want that to happen."
"I don't think he will, I think he might have changed. And if he touches me, I'll fight back this time. I'll break his body into a billion pieces."
"Will you fight back this time?"
"I will because I don't want to deal with that shit anymore."
"Okay, well, fine, I guess you can date him."
"Cool." I said unenthusiastic.
I don't think I really want to date him though. He's nice and all but, I don't know if he actually changed or not. He wasn't like Taylor with his abusiveness, he did just kinda stand on the sideline and didn't do anything to me. He'd occasionally kicked me because Taylor made him do it. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's probably not a good idea to date a guy who's friends with my brother. He doesn't know it's me, which I know is a good and bad thing. Since it was about 9:45, me and the guys decided to go get some breakfast because we had until 1 to get ready for Playlist. We still had to wake up Trevor, Ricky and Connor because we didn't wake them up. I looked at Kian and said,
"Should we smack cam them?"
"Nah, we can just say that Lady Gaga and Demi Lovato are in the foyer room with cats and are meeting fans and stuff. It should work, hopefully."
"K, I'll go wake them up."
"Kk."
I walked to the door leading into their room and opened it up.
"Hey guys wake up!" I had no response from them, they just slept there and didn't do anything.
"Okay fine, if y'all don't wanna go see Lady Gaga and Demi Lovato in the foyer room with cats, then I guess you'll miss out." As soon as I said that, they were up out of the beds.
"Lady Gaga!?" Trevor asked.
"Demi Lovato!??" Ricky asked.
"Cats!?! Connor said.
"No, not really, we're just hungry and want to go get some breakfast."
"So you are kidding about Lady Gaga and Demi Lovato with cats in the foyer?" Ricky asked.
"Ya,sorry guys but you wouldn't wake up so I said that and it worked."
"You're so rude..." Trevor said sassilly.
"Thanks, I know. Now get ready."
After they got ready to go, we were off to get breakfast. The guys and I went to a place in the hotel to eat. I forgot the name, but it was really good. They had this all you can eat breakfast bar with birthday cake, oreo, snickers, any kind of candy really, and any kind of fruit flavored pancakes. They also had omelets, smothies, fruit, all kinds of stuff. We were all eating and enjoying our food when...

So that's chapter 15. As always, hope y'all enjoyed. Don't forget to share with your friends and/or family, vote it up, comment, and follow me!
Bye-
Tenley✌