Chapter 30 ~ It Won't Happen

"You are perfect and don't ever forget that. I love you." Hayes said wiping my tear away and then hugging me. I hugged back and looked him in his beautifull blue eyes. I realized that Nash is mad at me too and I am mad at him and want to avoid him also.
"Can we not go to your house? I'm mad at Nashole from this morning." I asked.
"Oh ya, I forgot. Nashole, I like it. Ya, but where are we going to go then?"
"My house, I guess. I don't give two flying fucks if Trevors there, he can go suck it."
"Kk. Just try to not kill him."
"We will claim the living room as ours and yell at anyone who sits down."
"Will that work?"
"Oh trust me, HayesiPoo, I have my ways."
"This is why I love you, Teni-Beni."
"I know, I'm amazing."
"You are very amazing."
"You are more amazinger."
"You are a dork."
"Thanks. At least I ain't a dick."
"True dat."

"Hey, uh, I'm still here ya know." Daniel said sassilly.
"Oh ya, sorry." I replied.
"It's fine. Well, I'ma go home and not be a third wheel. Bye." he replied turning away and walking the other way.
"Bye?" I asked/said.
"So, whatcha wanna do when we get to my house?" I asked Hayes grabbing his hand.
"Well, our movie was ruined by Trevor, so we could finish Nemo on the roof?" Hayes said starting to swing our hands.
"Ya we could, but it's literally a gazillion degrees out and I hate the heat. You know what heat also spells?"
"It's not that hot out. What does heat also spell?"
"Hate. Even heat hates heat. We can watch it in the living room and eat popcorn and cuddle, instead of being outside and dying of heat stroke."
"Sounds perfect."
"Nobody better inturupt us, though."
"They won't."
"You never know with my crazy family."
"I guess."
"Yes, I count them as my family because I can actually trust them to be there for me and also hurt a couple people that fuck with me. Well, everyone but he who shan't be named and you know who it is."

"I wish Taylor would do the same for you. I mean, he's your own brother, he needs to be the one who you can trust. But instead he's just a dick..."
"Trust me, I wish the same thing. Instead, I was stuck with a douchebag brother who doesn't care that I'm "missing". But, if I did have a brother who cared, I wouldn't be dating you." I said putting quotes around missing.
"He probably does care deep down inside but just doesn't want to show it."
"He doesn't and will never care. He's not exactly the type of person who cares. Once when I was about 5 and he was 7 or 8, we were driving by an orphanage and he asked what it was. My mom replied with, "It's a place where children go if they don't have any parents or their parents don't want them." Taylor looked right at me and then looked back at my mom and asked, "Then why don't we put Tenley there?" Keep in mind, he was 7 or 8."
"Are you joking?"
"Nope. He hated me right from the start."
"I guess. But he really does care, I've seen him crying before over you."
"Really? Are you sure he wasn't crying about how he doesn't have a girlfriend?"

"Yes, babe. I don't know, but I know he cares."
"Under my dead body. Anyway, I'm dying right now."
"Me too."
"Well, we got 15 or 20 minutes until we get to my house. 15 or 20 minutes of dying of heat stroke."
"Ugh."
"Oh so now you are complaining? Mister, "it's not that hot out."
"I changed my mind."
"You're a weirdo."
"I am and I'm proud." Hayes said taking off his shirt and starting to dance around like an idiot. I shoke my head at him and laughed. He started to make faces along with the dancing.
"Whats wrong, babe? Don't you like my dancing?"
"It's amazing. You need to teach me your ways."
"Why, thank you. I charge 20 bucks per dance lesson."
"Ya, no. I barely have 5."
"Oh well. Then I guess no dance lesson for you..." Hayes shrugged.
"Poop." I said acting sad.
"But, I'll give you a discount for being my girlfriend. Everyone else will pay."
"Thanks." I said bro-punching his shoulder.
"Ouch, that actually hurt." Hayes said grabbing his shoulder.

"Toughen up. Don't be a pussy." I joked.
"I'm not a pussy. You're just kinda strong."
"Kinda?"
"You have about the same strength as me."
"But just a bit higher."
"Ya." Hayes replied.
"It comes naturally. I'm just kidding, it doesn't."
"Nice. Do you even go to the gym?"
I laughed sarcasticly, "If a walk to the fridge and back counts as working out."
"No, it doesn't count."
"Darn. Well then, no, I don't work out. Ricky does though."
"Coolio."
"Very coolio." I replied. 20 minutes later of sweating, laughing, dancing, and being coupley, we were finally at my house. When we got there, Andrea was getting out of her car. I wonder why she's here. Yes, technically, she is my mom. Even though she is my legal mom, I haven't stayed at her house at all since I've been here. And after Kian and Andrea's big ass fight, I didn't really think that Andrea would ever come back and see Kian or me.
"Hey, Tenley. What's up?" Andrea asked me.