Chapter 19~ Last day in Hawaii

We got out and walked to the room. I was soaked, Jc was soaked, but it was fun. We got a lot of weird looks from random people.
"Jc, you're lucky that I didn't have my phone with me otherwise you would have been dead by now." I said.
"Shit, but I did. I completely forgot I had it. Shit!" Jc said grabbing for his phone.
"Shit! Thanks Tenley... Now it's ruined..." Jc said giving me a dirty look.
"Hey, I didn't know that you had you're phone with you. And if you didn't drop me in the pool, you're phone wouldn't be ruined right now." I said putting my hands up like I was surrendering.
"I guess that you are right... But you're still buying me a new phone..."
"Uh, no try again. I'm not buying you a new phone. A) I don't have the money and B) buy it yourself you lazy bitch." I said with a sassy tone.
"You're the one who ruined it so therefore, you will buy me a new one."
"Nah, how'a 'bout no. Like I said before, if you didn't throw me in the pool, you're phone wouldn't be ruined right now. Just put it in some rice or whatever."
                  "Why would I put it in rice? What's that supposed to do?" Jc wondered.
"I've heard that it's supposed to soak up the water or some shit like that" I explained.
"Cool? I guess."
"Yerp, super cool." I replied. We walked the stairs because we were still really wet. When we got up to our floor, Jc and I had a contest to see who could get to the room the fastest. Starting from the first door, we ran to our room. I was in the lead up until the 6th room, then Jc passed me. I caught up to him and still ended up losing.
"Hahaha bitch. So because you lost, you're buying me a new phone." Jc said opening the door and trying to close it so I can't get in.
"Uh, ya no. You can buy it yourself." I said pushing the door open, walking in and shaking me wet hair over Jc.
"Thanks for getting me wet. Why not?" he said shaking his hair over me.
"Because, Jc. I already said no."
"Dude, I'm just kidding. I'ma go shower so don't come in, unless you want to see all this." Jc said taking off his shirt and flexing his muscles.
              "There ain't much to see, but kk." I replied shaking my head.
"You're just jealous of my muscles 'cause you don't have any."
"Right, just go shower so I can next."
"Kk, I'll be quick." Jc said going to the bathroom and shutting the door. When Jc says he'll be quick, it means that he'll take forever. Instead of a 15 minute shower, it'll be an hour long shower. During the hour he was in the shower, I made a video because I haven't made one in a while.

~Filming~
                 "Hey! What up guys?! Tenley Lawley up in here. Sorry that I haven't made a video in a while. The last video I made, I was flying to Hawaii for PlaylistLive. I'm still in Hawaii with O2L but today is our last day here so if you see us out and about or in the streets doing whatever, come and see me and the guys. Me and Jc just came back to our room to shower and all that shizzel. We were in the gameroom and I beat him at skeeball so he picked me up, ran through the men's bathroom, ran out of the bathroom to the pool and dropped me in it. He was bent down talking to me so I pulled him in with me. We ended up getting yelled at for doing that cause we didn't have on swimsuits, so we came back here and now I'm in the room vlogging waiting for Jc to get his ass out of the shower because he's slower than a turtle stuck in molasses.
"I'm still pretty wet from the pool dropping. I want to go to sleep right now but it's only like 4 o'clock here and I'm wet. Yes I know, any other normal person would change out of their wet clothes and into new ones, but I'm going to shower after Jc so what's the point of doing that?" I said hearing Jc get out of the shower.
              "Well, Jc is done so, I'm gunna go! Hopefully you enjoyed this quick video even though it kinda sucked ass. Comment down below on what my next video should be, it could be a challenge video with Kian and Jc, a cover video, or whatever the hell you want it to be. But I'm gonna go! Bye!" I said covering the lense with my hand.
~Done Filming~

Jc got dressed and I went to the bathroom. Just as I was opening the bathroom door, there was a knock. I walked over and peeked through the peephole thing. It was Kierra, just her and not Sam. I opened up the door.
"Hey, what's up?" I said.
"Oh nothing much, Sam told me to meet him here. Is he here?" Kierra asked.
"No, he's not. Sorry. He's been out with the guys for a while now, actually." I explained.
"Oh, really? He told me to meet him here in 15."
"He's so dumb. Do you want to wait here until he comes back? Jc and I just came up to shower so he's here. I'm gonna hop in the shower though so ya. You can stay here if you want."
                "Okay, thanks. I guess I'll stay, if it's fine with you and Jc." Kierra replied.
"Ya, that's fine. Jc won't care. Come in.
"Thanks." she said walking in.
"Jc, Kierra is gonna stay here for a little bit until Sam gets back because he's late, as usual. I'm gonna go shower." I told him.
"Kk." Jc mumbled looking at his phone. I grabbed my unwet clothes and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, took of my clothes and got in.