Chapter 26 ~ We Are More Cliché Than A Movie

"I forgot about it until now." I explained putting the movie in then plopping down on the bed myself. I cuddled next to Hayes. Our indoor/outdoor theatre is pretty cool. It's on the roof, obviously, we have a medium size screen hung on the wall, a speaker so we can hear the movie, 2 couches and a bed. I found it a couple months ago while hiding from Ricky. I may or may not have taken his Pichachu stuffed animal... He didn't find me for an hour which surprises me because I thought he knew about it. Oh well... I saw Hayes look at me with his beautiful blue eyes. In the course of 17 hours, I realized how much I like him. Ya, I like Trevor but not like I like Hayes.
"You know Tenley, you are beautifull. I love you more than you will ever know. You are more than perfection to me."
"I love you more. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me since well, everything. I don't have the words to describe how you make me feel... and that's one of the best feelings in the world." I said looking into his eyes. He smiled back and started to lean in for a kiss. I got this feeling that is indescribable. I've never had this feeling before with anyone. It started in my stomach then slowly spread to the rest of my body. I forgot about everyone in the house, I forgot about how fucking hot it is, I just forgot about everything. It felt like time stopped and it was just us.

Before I could even say anything else, I felt Hayes's lips on mine. It wasn't sloppy, it wasn't horrible, it was just perfection...
"Tenley Lawley, I will love you forever and always."
"I will love you longer. People will tell us that we don't know what true love is. Theyll say that because we are only 15. They only say that because they've never had true love before. But I know that this is true love, so they are wrong. I know what true love is and it's this." I told him cuddling closer to him, he put his arm around me.
"I..." Hayes began to say but he got inturupted by someone clapping. Clapping? The fuck?!? Nobody else is up here but us. Who's up here and why are they up here? We are alone... Right?
"Wow, great show guys. I like how you are all like "I know what true love is... and it's this." Just perfect. Great performance." Trevor said. TREVOR!!! What the even actual hell?!
I got up and walked to him, "What's your issue? And why are you up here, anyways?" I asked sassilly. Hayes came and stood next to me.
"My issue? What's YOUR issue?" he replied back extremely rudely.
"My issue is that you just came up here and are acting like a complete asshole for no reason."

"I don't know why you think you know what true love is when you don't. You barely know him."
"Okay let's see, I have known Hayes for 5 or 6 years... Ya I totally don't know him at all. Trevor, are you like on your man period or some shit like that? You are being a douche for no reason and it's uncalled for."
"YOU DON'T KNOW HIM!!! When you find out the truth about him, don't come crying back to me."
"You're an ass... Let's go,Hayes." I said opening the door to go back in. I walked into my room and slammed my door.
I took a pissed off deep breath and said, "I don't know what his deal is. He's just being a complete asshole for absolutely no reason. He's not like this, ever. It pisses me off..." I said putting my head on his shoulder.
"Ya."
"He's never like this. I mean, I could tell him secrets that I wouldn't tell Kian and I could trust him. But for some reason, I feel like I can't anymore."
"Maybe he's just... I dunno, I got nothin. You can trust me right?"
"Ya. I dunno, maybe he's jealous."
"What would he be jealous about?"

"Jealous of you. He likes me and I just don't know. Maybe he's mad that you asked me out before him, which is weird. He's not usually jealous of me or anyone."
"How do you know that he likes you? Did he tell you? Do you like him?"
"He told me while we were in Hawaii. I used to like him, but not anymore. It was a really long time ago."
"Oh."
"Ya. Sorry that he's being like this and ruined our movie..."
"It's fine. We still have now. We can watch a movie downstairs or wherever."
"Ya, I guess. What movie?"
"I don't care as long as I'm with you."
"You pick. We have like a bizzlion different movies scattered around the house."
"Do you have DodgeBall?"
"Yerp, I think. First, I have to find it, if we have it. We have a movie night every other day pretty much. It's either in the circle room, Kian Sam or Jc's room, or in the living room, or. How about we just search the whole frickin house?" I asked getting up and grabbing Hayes's hand to help him up.