Chapter 1 ~ Done

I was walking into school hopeing that mybrother and his friends wouldn't see me. I looked up from the ground accidentally hitting someone. My brother...
"Ug... Could my life be any worse!?!?!" I thought to myself.
"You stupid slut! Watch where your going!" Taylor said kicking me back into the lockers. His friends joined him.
"Why don't you just go and die! screamed Nash punching me.
"Fine! Maybe I will!"
I had no friends, yup Tenley Caniff has no friends, to protect me from them. I ran into the bathroom ignoring the bell. I grabbed out my razor from my bag, then made 2 cuts. I cleaned them up before leaving to go to class.
"Ms. Caniff, your late." my teacher Mrs. Lynn told me.
"I know.... Sorry." I said walking to my seat not knowing what would happen next.
"Pfftt... Go figure! She's probably to nervous to cometo class." Sean told his friend Nala. (A.n not Shawn Mendes)
"Ya. She was probably cutting cuz she has such a pethetic life!" Nala agreed.
"Enough class!" Mrs. Lynn yelled to the class.
"So today we will be learning about the American Revolution." Mrs. Lynn continued.
~Skips to After Class~
I heard someone yell my name. I stupidity looked back to see who it was.
"Please don't be Taylor. Please don't be Taylor." I thought.
"Shit..."
"Hey freak! Whatcha doin out here all alone? Don't you have any friends? Oh wait nevermind why would anyone want to befriends with someone like you?" his friend Matt punched at me.
"Please... Please leave me alone! Please..." I said back nervously.
"Awwww!!!! Is the little baby scared?" Taylor snickerd.
"Please... Taylor... Please..."
"Never in a million years!"
~After School~
Taylor and his friends huddled outside of the school punching, kicking, and slapping me now. Then I heard a car pull up. Thank God. It was Taylor and I's mom. Everyone backed away from me, including Taylor, as they heard the car pull up leaving me sitting in the corner of the school hurt.
"Tay! Ten! Lets go! I have a meeting to go to!" My mom yelled.
"Kk! Hold on!" Taylor yelled back.
Walking up to the car Taylor said to me "Don't you even dare tell mom about this or you'll regret it."
We got up to the car.
"Hey. How was school?" my mom said as we got into the car. She didn't ask me about my black eye Taylor gave me,so i guess she didn't notice. I got in the back and Taylor got in the front.
"Boring.... As usual." Taylor replied getting into the front seat.
"What about you Tenley?"
Taylor looked back at me giving me the death stare.
"Don't even." Taylor mouthed to me.
"Good...."
"Holy shit! Who gave you the black eye!?!??!?!?! Who? Taylor did you see who did this? Who did this?!" Mom scream yelled.
"Nobody...." I told her.
"Nope sorry mom." Taylor told her
"What a liar..." I thought.
"Oh. Well if you see who does this Taylor protect her. Okay?:
"Ya sure. Fine whatever..." Taylor replied.
"Mom. I'm not 2. I can protect myself."
~The Nest Day at School~
"Have a good day at school Tenley!" my mom yelled to me. Taylor was already at school because he carpooled with Nash and Cameron. Thank God.
"Kk. Thanks." I told her walking away. She finally drove away.
"Yay! Another dat at the hell hole." I thought to myself.
"Hey! Bitch what up!" Cameron said kicking me back to the ground.
"You should just go die ina hole! You deserve it! Nobody likes you anyways!" Jack Johnson screamed at me.
"Ya just go do it already!" Jack Gilinski agreed.
They finally left me alone, covered in cuts and bruises.
~After School at Home~
They beat me up again after school, leaving me even more hurt than I was at the beginning of the day. Taylor was gone out with his friends and my mom was at some meeting thing for work. I was finally home alone for once. I walked up into my bedroom.
"I'm done with this shit! Done! I tell you! Done! I told nobody in particular cause everyone else was gone. I was going to do it. I was going to.....

So that was my first chapter! Yes I am starting it over again so ya. Hope y'all enjoyed it.
Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!