Chapter 23 ~ I Kinda-Maybe & Opps?

Matts POV ~ (An, yes I'm putting in his POV & you'll find out why soon)
About an hour ago, I got a text message from Kian asking if I wanted to come over for a party. Shawn and Hayes both got one also. Now me being me, I asked Taylor if he got invited to it and he said no. I was of course going to go, I mean why wouldn't i? So, I know for a fact that this will sound creepy but I'm on to Tenley. At the airport as soon as I saw her, I knew that she was Taylors sister. He didn't think so, but I now know the truth. When Shawn, Hayes and I got to O2L's house, Hayes went to find Tenley. I might have followed him upstairs. What? He told me that he likes her and was going to ask her out. When he got upstairs he shut the door so I walked up and went to the room across from hers. They talked for a while before I heard Tenley say,
"I have something to tell you. But if you tell anyone my secret, I will literally kill you and everyone else you tell."
"I promise I won't tell anyone." Hayes replied.
"Okay. If you lie, you die. Okay so uh, iamkindamaybeTaylorssisterandI'vebeenkindamaybekeepingitasecretfromyouandtheguysbutKianandtheO2Lguysknowandhaventtoldyallitbecauseiftheydid,iwouldkillthem."
I couldn't believe what I heard. I just couldn't even. Like, I knew it, I freaking knew it. Now time to tell Taylor, even though he will not believe me. I will find a way to make him believe me no matter what it takes. You are probably thinking,
"You would not ever do that? Would you?" Like, bish, ya I would. I hate Tenley with a passion. I will continue to play nice though to keep things on track with my plan. I hate Tenley and will make her life a living hell.

Tenleys POV~
"I know you said no before, but will you be my girlfriend?" Hayes asked again. I thought about it,
"I like him, he likes me, simple as that. I want to say yes but what will happen if we break up? Will he get all pissed at me and tell Taylor and the rest my secret? No, he wouldn't do that to me. Would he? SHUT UP MIND! NOTHING LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN! JUST FUCKING SAY YES!"
I looked at Hayes and smiled,
"I said no before because I couldn't trust you. But now I know that I can trust you. So, yes, I will be your girlfriend."
"You will?"
"Yes, Hayes. That's why I said yes you dork."
"That's exactly why I love you, you weirdo."
"You know, now that we are dating, we should probably tell Kian and I guess you can tell Nash. Even though I dislike him, no offense."
"I like how you used dislike and not hate. But none taken, I hate him sometimes."
"Somtimes?" I joked.

"Most of the time. I remember when you ran away, I was at your house with the Jacks, Nash, and Cam. When we got in, your mom said you ran away. I didn't believe her and didn't want to. Taylor walked upstairs like he didn't give two shits. That made me mad. More than mad, pissed. He didn't even care that his sister was gone. I was mad at everything... Nash, my mom, my sister Skylynn, everyone. I tried to get to the door so I could go back home but Nash didn't let me. I yelled, and might have threatened to punch him a couple times during the process. And that was day, I realized how much I love you. With you gone, I wasn't myself I guess."
"You know Hayes, I didn't think you could be so sweet, no offense. But back home, you didn't show that you liked me. You hid it really well I guess."
"None taken. People don't really see me as the mushy gushy type, I guess. To be honest Ten, I don't know how I hid that. I obviously couldn't tell Nash because he would tell Taylor and then it would turn into a bigger mess than it already was."
"Ya, I know how it feels. What time is it?" I asked. Hayes got out his phone and checked the time.
"It is 9:00. What time does the party end?"

"Kian said that it's "supposed" to end at 11. But knowing him, it will probably be more like 1."
"Fun."
"Ya, super fun. Oh, shit! I just remembered something." I said smacking my head.
"What?" Hayes asked. Within a matter of seconds, I forgot.
"Never mind. I forgot. I'm so stupid sometimes."
"Nice. Whatcha wanna do? Go downstairs, talk, watch a movie?"
"Watch a movie. But we have to in Kians room cause he has a DVD player and I don't. What movie?"
"Um, Tammy?"
"Hell ya. I haven't seen that in forever." One sec, let me go grab it." I came back 2 minutes later with Tammy in my hand. I popped it in and layed down next to Hayes. The movie started and Hayes moved closer to me. He put his arm around me as if he were in a cliché movie and I will admit, I like it. Hayes would laugh and ask me if I just saw what happened, but I was too busy staring at him, memorizing his features and habits.