Chapter 17~ His Confession

I walked to Kian and sat down on the bed. When I sat down, Trevor moved closer to me. He leaned over and asked, "Do you like me? Cause, I uh, kinda maybe like you..." As soon as Trevor said that, I felt my face get red, not because I like him, because I was pissed at Jc for telling him. "Jc, you are fucking dead." I thought.
"Hold on one sec, I have to ask Jc something." I said standing up to get Jc.
"Oh, okay. Thats fine." Trevor replied looking sad. When I got to Jc, I stood there in front of him, just staring at him until he looked at me. After 30 seconds, he finally did.
"Ya?" Jc said with a rude tone.
"Can, I uh talk to you for a sec. Outside."
"Ya, sure I guess." he said standing up. When we got our of the room, I reminded myself to not yell at him or break his face. I didn't break his face, but I did yell.
"Why the fuck did you tell Trevor!?!" I yelled.
"Tell Trevor what?" Jc replied.
"That I like him!" I yelled quietly-ish so Trevor can't hear me.
"I didn't. Why are you even asking that?"
"Don't be stupid . You told him at breakfast. Why?"
"I swear I didn't! No lies."
"You're lying. If you didn't tell him that I like him, then what did you tell him!?!"
"I was going to say that, uh, that you like him..." Jc mumbled.
"What?"
"Fine, I told him. Okay. Happy now?"
"Why, Jc? Why did you tell him? You have never done something like this before."
"I know... I just, I don't even know. I'm honestly really sorry. I realized I shouldn't have told him right after I said it. Im really sorry." I couldn't tell if he was lying or not. Jc has never done anything like this before. But then I realized, it's Jc, he wouldn't do anything like this unless he's really pissed off. He pretty much always tells the truth. If he's lying, you can tell. He bites his bottom lip and taps his foot. Let's just say, he sucks at lying.
"Well you're not lying. So, I guess I'm sorry for yelling at you. But I am still kinda pissed that you told him."
"You have every right to be pissed at me."
"Oh trust me, I am. Thanks for telling the truth though. People don't usually tell me the whole truth and that makes me mad."
"You're welcome, mini Kian." Jc said putting his arm around me as a friend.
"Mini Kian? Is that my new nickname or something?"
"Ya. You just remind me of him I guess."
"Cool. Then you're nickname is... um, I dunno. I can't come up with one, but I will later."
"Kk, let's go in. They probably think we were kidnapped or some shit like that."
"Ya, either that or they have their ears pressed up on the door and are listening to our conversation."
"They honestly probably are..." After that we went back into the room. I checked my phone to see what time it is, 11:00. I really hoped that they would leave soon, but they looked like they were having fun. After I sat down next to Kian, I realized that Trevor was still waiting for my answer. I nervously walked over to Trevor. I don't know what the hell to say, I don't want to tell him I like him even though he likes me. I know, any other normal human would confess their love to somebody who just confessed their love to them, but I ain't normal.
"Hey, Trev. What were you going to ask me?" Really Tenley, you could've said something else besides that.
"I, uh, just wanted to tell you that, uh, i, uh, kinda like you." Trevor said with a dorky smile. When he said that, the talking stopped.
"Why did they shut up? It's not like he was asking to marry him or anything like that. It's not like them to be quiet like this." I thought.
Trevor continued, "Do you like me?"
I looked around the room. I looked at Kian, then Jc, then Sam, then Cameron, then Nash, and finally Hayes. He looked sad. He probably thought I was going to say yes and then he'd ask me to be his girlfriend. I don't really want to date him though, I mean I like him, but not enough to date him.
"Can I talk to you outside for a sec, Trev?" I asked not wanting to have the other guys hear our conversation.
"Ya, I guess..." We walked outside. Do I tell him I like him? No, I don't want to ruin out friendship, I'll just tell him that. It should work, right?
"Look Trev, I like you as a friend. I don't want to ruin our friendship. I'm sorry, I just don't like you that way. Sorry." I lied. Wow, I actually might have pulled that off...
"Oh, that's okay I guess. I'm sorry for asking." he said looking like he did something wrong.
"Don't be sorry, Trev. You never know the answer until you ask the question."
"That's true I guess."
"Ya." I replied not knowing what to say. He started to open the door, but he turned around instead and looked at me. I hope that he didn't kiss me like Hayes did. I mean, I kinda-maybe want him to but, I just don't know. He walked to me and said,
"Thanks, Tenley for telling me the truth. I told the last girl I liked that I liked her and she lied. So I just wanted to say thank you." After Trevor said that, he hugged me tightly like he didn't want me to leave. I kinda liked it, nobody has ever done anything like this to me before. But what I realized was that , I was torn into two. I like Trevor but I also like Hayes. I don't want to date Trevor though, I don't want to date Hayes either. I don't think I'm really ready for a relationship, I mean I'm only 15 but still. I want to wait until I'm a little bit older to date either one of them
"You're welcome, Trev. I guess we are in the same boat... Nobody ever tells me the truth. It gets annoying." I mumbled hugging Trevor.
"Ya, I really wish people would. It's almost like they don't trust me with the truth and I want people to trust me. he said still hugging me. To be completely honest, I don't want the hug to end. It was a nice friendly hug. Okay, more than friendly hug, it was an "I really like you" hug.
"Mmhmm. Same with me. People don't want to tell me the truth, I don't know why. I guess they just don't trust me or something." I said looking at my hand. Oh my God, I just lied to him about how I DIDN'T lie!
"Ya," Trevor said, "Oh, sorry, I didn't realize that I was hugging you. Sorry, that was... akward..." He stopped hugging me.
"No, I kinda liked it. You were keeping me warm." Wow, could I have said anything more akward? I probably could but whatever.
"You're cold? Here, take my sweatshirt." Trevor said taking off his sweatshirt and putting itaround me. It was super cliché, but I liked it.
"Thanks..." I said breathing in his scent. His sweatshirt smelt like cologne. I usually HATE the smell of colonge, but I like this one.
"No problem. I was hot any way.
"So, uh, we should go back in the room. I'm probably making this really awkward for you."
"Ya."
"Im making this akward?"
"Oh, no, sorry. I just meant that we should go back to the room. Not that you're akward... Just, uh, ya. Lets go in."
"After you. Trevor said opening the door for me.
"Thanks."
"No problem, Ten." he said shutting the door. When we got back in our room, everyone stared at us. They were staring at us like we were
Chipotle waiting to be consumed. Hayes looked mad, probably because he liked me and he's finding out Trevor likes me too. He probably thought that I like Trevor and not him.
"So," Nash said, "are you two a couple now?"
"Ya, what's the scoop?" Cameron added.
"Why are y'all so up in my personal life?" I asked not telling them that we are not dating.
"We just want to know." Cameron said.
"Well, the answer is no. We aren't dating. We probably won't ever. I just don't like him in that way." After I said that, Hayes looked relived and Trevor looked sad.
"Oh..." they all said.
"Ya..." I said. After about 2 minutes of silence, akwardness between everyone, and tapping on our phones, I got tired of it and said,
"You know guys, we don't have to be so akward."
"Ya, I really don't like it." Hayes agreed.
"What do you want to do? Make a video?" Kian asked us all.
"We could do the..." Ricky trailed off, "I don't know. What should we do?" Ricky asked.
"How 'bout we don't make a video and we just do truth or dare?" Jc said making a suggestion.
"Ya, we have an hour and a half before Playlist. Let's do that." Sam agreed.
"Ok, then truth or dare it is I guess." Kian said.

~During Truth or Dare~
We all sat in a circle and went around it. Sam went first.
"Jc, truth or dare?"
"Dare." Jc replied.
"Ok, I dare you to ran up and down the hall naked." Sam smirked knowing that Jc would do it because, well, it's Jc.
"You only picked me because you knew I would do it." Jc said getting up and taking off his pants and boxers. Me and Alyssa were the only girls in the room. I turned around because I really don't want to see all that, Alyssa did the same. Jc walked to the door and started to run down the hallway. The funny thing is is that we we at the end of the hallway where the maids room was and they were in their fucking room when he did it and there were also about 10 people in the hallway. The people looked at him like, "What the hell was that?!?"
"Sam, I'm going to get you back for this." Jc said when he got back. We went around the circle 5 times and nobody bad asked me a question yet. It was Nash's turn again. He looked at me and smiled.
"Ugh... Why Nash? I know what you're going to ask me. Either way, truth or dare, it's going to be about Trevor or Hayes." I thought.
"Tenley, truth or dare?"
I thought about it for a sec before saying, "Uh, truth I guess."
"Okay, Are you Taylors sister?" Nash asked with a smirk.

That was chapter 17. As always, hope y'all enjoyed it.
Because I always use the same outro thing I'm going to change it.
If you have a twitter, go and follow me @TenleyHoot and I'll follow you back!
Thanks for continuing to read this. Follow me on here, vote it up, comment, share with your friends and/or family members, and ya.

Bye-
Tenley✌