A slice of life, served fresh

I'm back to a mug of coffee in the morning and one of tea in the afternoon. Caffeine-addict me. I didn't realize I was making my protagonists caffeine-addicts too until a couple of readers pointed out that Inaya Moin is a caffeine addict too. Hmm. I think that was an automatic decision in the character trait department. I have to relate to my protagonist on some level, and caffeine addiction is the best way to start.

Ever since I named my protagonist Inaya, I'm seeing the name pop up everywhere. One of my pediatric patients was called "Anaya", a protagonist in one of the books on Wattpad I saw was called "Inayah", and there's one more instance I can't recall at the moment.

Changing tracks, it's nice to socialize with my old friends. One of them got married yesterday and it was a nice ceremony, nice to see everyone from O Levels together again. Now it's the next friend's bridal shower soon. They are all lined up, jumping off into the wedded world one after another, and there are few left on this side. Courage, dear heart.

I got a bunch of colors (markers, crayons) and ended up giving them to Mama to use for her school, to bring her Pinterest projects to life. She sure can use them more effectively than I can. I went upstairs and discovered an unused canvas, covered in plastic. I took off the plastic and brought it downstairs to my room. I'll be using my paints on it before they dry up. (They have started drying up because I haven't used them in awhile).

I have yet to see Infinite Ink break past rank 12 into the top ten, but I can wait. In the meantime, I am slowly but surely building up a Wattpad reading habit, to catch up with my to-be-read list of Wattpad books.

What do you want to see on Infinite Ink? Come on, help me out here.