"El" someone whispered. "El" someone again called shaking me. I ignored it going back to my peaceful sleep. "Ariel" someone shouted disturbing me. I swear this someone will pay.

Bump!

I felt off the couch. I opened my eyes and found Mathew over me. " What the hell El?" He asked. What? I looked around and found that documentary ended and sighed inwardly. That means I missed the rest of torture. I controlled myself from doing a happy dance.

"Stop smiling El. You slept through the movie. You missed it!" Mathew accused. "Sorry. I was really tired and I didn't notice that I felt asleep. I am so sad that I was not able to watch the whole thing." I lied. "Okay El we can..." I cut him off " I have some important work so I will see you later" I said  and sprinted up the stairs ignoring him.

Reaching up I sighed relieved. I know very well that he was going to ask me to watch another movie. No thank you! I started walking towards my room but paused and turned towards Blair's room. I didn't see her in the morning too. Is she not well?

As I was about to knock I heard a sound coming from inside that seemed like sniffing. Was she crying? Opening the door I walked inside and found her sitting on the bed crying. "Blair" I called her.

She tensed and quickly wiped her eyes. "Hey" she said. "What's wrong Blair? Why are you crying?" I asked sitting beside her. "Nothing's wrong. Something went into my eyes." She lied. " you suck at lying " I replied.

"Tell me what's wrong?" I demanded. She looked down. I warned her again and she avoided my eyes. "Blair you are my best friend and like a sister to me. You can share anything with me." I told her. She got up and turned her back to me. " I... I found my mate" she whispered.

"Wow! Blair! I am so happy for you" I grinned. Slowly my grin faded as more tears welled in her eyes. "What happened?" I asked slowly. "I rejected him" she said as tear leaked from her eyes. I gasped.

"Why? Mate bond is very important for wolfs. You know that right? Then why did you break your bond? " I asked. She just turned away. "Who is your mate? Blair answer me!" I insisted. "Tell me why you rejected him? Who is he?" I kept on asking. "Tell me!"

"Conner" she shouted. My eyes widened. She turned towards me "Yes, Conner is my mate and I rejected him" she whispered. "But why?" I questioned

"Don't you remember what he did to you? I don't want the same thing happening to me. In a relationship trust is most important and if he can't even believe his sister and trust her, how will he trust me?" She reasoned.

"You did this because he didn't trust me?" I asked feeling guilty. " No,El. I knew you will take the blame on yourself that's why I didn't tell you. Its not your fault." She explained. "Blair please don't do this to you and to Conner. Give him a chance to prove himself first" I told. "I know what he did to me was in anger and he is sorry for it. I have seen him talking about his mate and telling me that how he was going to treat her like a princess. He  always wanted a mate. So please give him a chance. Don't worry about me. I'm planning to give him a chance too. " I explained shaking her.

She wiped her tears. "So I should give him a chance?" She asked. "Yes" I told her. "But he hates me now. He won't talk to me" she said. "Believe me Blair he will never hate you" I assured.

"You don't understand. Today he tried to talk but I hurt him again." She told. "Don't worry. I know my brother. You go talk to him and give him a chance. He will be happy with you" I said. She nodded. "Thanks El" she said hugging me. "I am always with you" I whispered.

"But I am nervous. How will I talk to him? I can't just go and talk to him like this." She said. "I have an idea" I grinned. "Lets go clubbing "

"Why?" She asked. "We will ask everyone to come. I will dress you up and make you hot. Then you can seduce him. Believe me he will jump on you and take you back" I said winking.

"Shut up." She said blushing. " We need a good plan". "Okay ! I have a plan B." I told. "What?" She asked. "You should grab somebody and dance with him. Conner will be so jealous that he will come to you" I told.

"El I want to make things right between us, not make him more angry. Think of something else." She said. "I have plan C too." I said " but I am not going to tell you that. You are again going to find some fault and reject it."

"El you have to tell me" she insisted. I shook my head. " No way I'm going to tell you. We are going to use plan C and that's it. It will work , it has to. We are using plan C and you have to do it because it is the best plan ." I told her confidently "Also I don't have plan D." I whispered.

"What?" She questioned. "Nothing! Just be ready, I will come back" I said running out of the room. 'Mathew' I mind-linked him. 'Tell everyone we are going clubbing'

I grinned..