Chapter 18

"Jasper, we need you in the drop ship, right now." Clarke says through the walkie-talkie.

"Negative, we can't give up the west woods." Bellamy says in the walkie-talkie. I grab Clarke's walkie.

"Bellamy, the west woods are mined, the grounders just figured that out." I say.

"Piper?" Jasper asks through the walkie-talkie.

"Jasper-" I start but then Clarke grabs the speaking device. "Jasper, get in here."

"All gunners listen up, the grounders are not attacking. They're making us waste bullets. Don't shoot when they're running laterally." Jasper says.

"Jasper's right. Don't fire until you're sure it's attack. Repeat, do not fire until you are sure." Bellamy confirms.

"I'm on my way." Jasper says. I sigh in relief. It's so crazy how he could be dead right now if the grounders were to attack. But he's not. It's honestly a miracle. I hear footsteps as the blanket that covers the drop ship move and I see the one and only Jasper Jordan. Jasper looks around and stops as he sees me. I stand up and he comes over to me and hugs me really tight.

"I didn't know where you were. I was worried." Jasper says worriedly.

"It's okay, I'm right here." I say as I break the hug. His eyes flickers at my eyes and my lips as he grabs my face and leans in, putting his lips on mine. I kiss back as we kiss passionately.

"This is cute and all, but we're kinda in a life and death situation." I hear Raven say. Jasper breaks the kiss and climbs down to the bottom of the drop ship. 

Minutes pass as Raven repeats what Jasper has to do. 5 times already. Yes, I counted.

"Hey Raven, tell us again, how this is gonna work." Clarke says.

"Told you 5 times. Current flows to the electromagnet. That opens the poppet valve. Rockets fire." Raven says weakly. 

"Raven?" I ask quietly as her body slowly lays on the floor. 

"Okay. Got the good wire ready to graft on. What's next?" he asks as I lightly shake Raven, trying to wake her up.

"Raven?" Jasper asks as I continue to shake her. 

"Piper!" he says worriedly. 

"Guys?" I ask. Clarke climbs up and notices Raven's lifeless body laying down. She crouches next to Raven and feels her pulse. Jasper climbs up halfway and also notices Raven.

"Is she-" Jasper starts.

"Not yet. But soon." Clarke says.

"They've broken through! There's hundreds of them! They're headed for the gate! Game over, man!" We hear someone say through the radio. Clarke starts to get up. "Finish it." she says to Jasper.

"Current to magnet to value to barbecue." Jasper says as he repeats it over and over again. I get up too about to go outside but Clarke stops me. 

"Stay here. He needs you to help him finish this." Clarke says as I nod. I climb back down and Jasper is fidgeting with some wires.

"Need anything." I ask.

"Hope." Jasper answers as a confused look appears on my face.

"What?" I ask again.

"I need hope. What if I can't do this Piper and we all die. It'll be my fault." Jasper says as he puts down all the wires and stuff. 

"Jasper," I start as I put my both of my hands on his face. "You can do this, why give up now, you're so close. We need you to have hope, because you're our only hope. You're my hope." I say as Jasper looks into my eyes. He nods as he continues to start doing whatever he was doing. 

"Okay, I need a green wire." Jasper says as we both start to look around for a green wire. We look for about a few seconds as I notice a green wire hiding behind a vault. 

"Here." I say as I grab it and bring it over to Jasper. Jasper mixes the wire and squeezes some tubes. 

"Done." He says smiling. A smile grows on my face as I jump at him and give him a bear hug. "I knew you could do it." I say as I let go of the hug but Jasper is still hugging me. Tight.

"Jasper, we got to go." I say.

"Oh, right babe." He says as I can feel myself blushing. I climb up first and notice everyone hurridly coming in the drop ship. Jasper then climbs up after me holding the object in his hands as we wait for Clarke. A few minutes later Clarke comes in the drop ship with red puffy eyes, Millers right behind her. She pulls the latch and the drop ship slowly closes. As it's halfway closed, a grounder rolls in the drop ship a pulls out her two swords. Not just any grounder. Anya. Everyone backs up as the gunners point their guns at her.

"Jasper, now!" Clarke says as Jasper turns a knob and presses a button. I close my eyes waiting for something to happen, as nothing happens. I open my eyes and look at Jasper. He continues to press the buttons as we hear pounding outside of the drop ship. "Anya, you can't win." Clarke says. Anya yells as she is about to attack but Miller hits her with his gun as she drops her swords and falls to the ground. "Kill her!" Someone yells. I remember Raven saying something about the currents and what not.

"Jasper, Raven says currents flows to the magnet. You just need a current." I say as he looks at me and  he nods. He rips out a wire and starts to look around. I look at the everyone else and they're attacking Anya. I shake my head. Its Murphy all over again. Jasper turns around and grabs a lantern. He opens the bottom and grabs some wires. "We are not grounders." I hear Clarke say. He untangles them and grabs one wire in one hand, and one in the other. 

"Let this work." He quietly says as he puts the two wires onto the device. The drop ship shakes as it worked. I hear all the yells from outside the drop ship. As everyone's yells start to fade. 

>>>>>>>>> 

Hours later, Clarke pulls the latch and drop ship slowly starts to open. Clarke is the first one outside as everyone else is right behind her. Jasper grabs Anya by the arm and pushes her outside, as her hands are tied up. I stand right next to him, looking at all the dead, burnt skulls and bones. Jasper and I glance at each other as the sight of all this frightens both of us. I look back at the bodies as I hear something being thrown inside the gates where we are all standing. It start to become pink smoke. 

"What the hell." I hear Jasper say as we look around and more of that is being thrown inside.

"Mountain Men." I hear Anya say. As I breath it in, I slowly fall to the ground. The smell making me, and everyone else, weaker. I start coughing as I can't breathe it in. My eyes slowly force themselves close as everyones cough seems to fade. 

"Piper." The last thing I hear as my eyes close shut.

FINAL CHAPTER I CANT GUYS WOO, THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES ON THIS BOOK, LITERALLY CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE, BUT DONT BE WORRYING ABOUT MAYA, SHE MAD IRRELEVANT, SHE AINT GONNA BREAK NO RELATIONSHIP, but there will be some problems as Jasper become more angrier and vicious and stuff like dat, but woo, ty all, you guys are the best, and stay tuned!!! <3 <3 <3