Chapter 15

I give Bellamy a look as Octavia comes towards him.

"All you have to do is let him go, and i'll take his place." Bellamy says through the walkie-talkie.

"How?" Murphy responds.

"Bellamy, if you do this, he'll kill you." Octavia says worriedly.

"If I don't, he'll kill Jasper." Bellamy says giving me a reassuring look. I give him a small smile in return.

"Simple. You open the door, I walk in, he walks out." Bellamy says. Murphy pauses for a minute then the door slowly opens.

"Just you Bellamy, unarmed, 10 seconds, or I'll put one in Jasper's leg." Murphy yells. Bellamy gives someone his gun and Octavia the walkie-talkie as Murphy slows starts counting.

"Raven will find a way to get you out." Octavia says.

"I can handle Murphy. Get everyone back to work, the grounders are still coming." Bellamy responds. Before Bellamy walks to the door I give him a quick hug.

"Thank you." I whisper to him and he gives me a nod. He walks towards the entrance.

"I'm here." Bellamy says loudly so Murphy can hear him. Bellamy pauses and then goes into the drop ship. Nothing happens for about 5 seconds until Jasper get pushed outside and tumbles down. I quickly bend down and take off what's tied around his mouth, and Octavia takes off what Murphy tied around his hands. We both help him get up as the door closes.

"Come on." I say to Jasper as I grab his hand and pull him with me.

"Where are we going, Piper?" he says.

"To get you cleaned up." I say. We enter his tent and I sit him down as I grab a rag and wet it.

"Did he hurt you?" I ask.

"No, not really." Jasper responds. I grab his face and lightly wipe the blood.

"Then why do you have blood on you." I say.

"Because, we were, um, play fighting?" he says sarcastically.

"Jasper, you're such, an idiot." I say throwing the rag angrily.

"I'm s-," he starts as I didn't let him finish as I put my lips towards his. He lets go of the kiss.

"What was that for?" he asks giving me a sweet smile. I slowly sit on him, straddling him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm just happy you're alive." I say giving him a smile. He sends me a smile back as we reconnect our lips and they start moving in sync, passionately.

"Hey Jasp-" someone starts as they come in the tent. Jasper lets go of the kiss.

"Yes?" he asks slightly annoyed. I turn my head as I see Raven.

"I need you guys." Raven tells him.

"In a minute." Jasper says as he turns his head towards me.

"Sorry, but now. It's important." Raven says as she turns around and starts walking back.

"Thanks Raven." I yell sarcastically.

"Sorry!" she yells. I sigh as I get off of Jasper. Jasper and I follow Raven all the way to the back of the drop ship. She grunts as she tries to open a latch. After a few seconds of trying, she got it open. She started crawling down towards it as I follow behind her and Jasper last. We continue to crawl in as Raven turn on her flashlight. We can hear Murphy and Bellamy but we can't get out what they're saying.