Chapter 10

"Ugh, fine." I say to them as I give in. Jasper puts on his goggles then hands Monty a bottle. Monty grabs the bottle and pours the Unity Juice from the pot onto the bottle, then hands it to me. I take the bottle and drink a sip. It tastes good but it burns my throat a little.

"Is this like beer or something?" I ask.

"Kinda. I don't know." Monty says.

"Well, its fine. I like it." I say as I finish drinking the rest of it.

"Well, we need to make this public." Jasper says grabbing the pot and going out of the tent. I go out of the tent as well. "Whoo! Yeah! Monty strikes again!" He lifts his goggles up so he can get a clear view. "Hey! Call this batch Unity Juice!" He says as he runs to the crowd. "Who's thirsty?" Many people start crowding him holding out his bottles so he can pour some Unity Juice in him. I smile as everyone's happy and excited for Unity Day. I look around and something catches my eye. I see Octavia going out of the camp. I would go after her but, I want to stick around for Unity Day. I walk towards the Chancellor as he is giving us a message and start to hear.

"To our sons and daughters on Earth listening to this message, we will see you soon. The first exodus ship will launch in under 60 hours, carrying you the reinforcements that you need, so stay strong. Help is on the way." I look in the screen and hear everyone clapping. That mean my father is coming soon. Hopefully, safe. I walk back to Monty and help him make more Unity Juice.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

As it gets dark, I've probably had way to many drinks, so much that I feel wasted right now. I can't help it, I like the taste of that liquid in my mouth. I look around and see people having drinks, talking, laughing, just having a good time. Hopefully, the grounders don't come now because we are totally not ready. I notice Clarke talking to Bellamy, Clarke is actually smiling, Bellamy made her smile. That's something I've never thought I would see in my entire life. Clarke and Bellamy getting along.

I start walking towards them as but I stop as I see Jasper walking towards me. When he gets close enough, he grabs my hand and starts leading me somewhere. "Jasper, what are you doing?" I ask him confusedly as he takes me to his tent. We walk in his tent but then he pauses. Like if he was hesitating to do something.

Before, I realize what he was about to do, he walks towards me, grabs my face and harshly plants his lips on mines. I kiss back as our lips start moving in sync. He pushes me toward the wall of the tent as I lay my back on it still standing. My arms moved to his neck as his hands went to my waist. He pulled his lips on mines as he patted the back of my thigh, motioning me to jump. I jumped on him, straddling him, my legs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck tugging at his hair, he lets go of the kiss and starts planting wet kisses on my neck. I close my eyes as his lips feel good on my neck.

"Jasper, are you in-" Jasper stops kissing my neck as his and mine follow the sound of the voice. I sigh as the person who just interrupted us is Monty.

"Bad time, huh." he says looking guilty.

"Ya, think." Jasper says to him setting me down on my own two feet.

"Well, I should go find Clarke, happy Unity Day!" I say to both of them as I leave the tent. I can literally hear Jasper getting angry at Monty. I can feel my lips form into a smile as I search for Clarke. I still can't believe we are not even dating yet. Maybe it was the drink, because I know he probably had a whole lot of it.

"Piper!" I hear my name being called. I turn around and find Clarke coming towards me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask her.