Chapter 14

"Jasper..." I stopped as I hesitated.

How should I say this. He looked heartbroken as I didn't continue.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." I say smiling. He sighs as he goes up to me and gives me a bear hug. I laugh in response.Ever since I've met him, I've been waiting for him to be mine, and now that he's finally mine, it's the best thing ever.

"Well, I should go get some rest."

"Move in to my tent." Jasper says giving me a reassuring smile.

"How about tomorrow." I say as a statement. He lets go of the hug and kisses my forehead. I can feel myself blushing as he's being to cute right now. I leave the tent and head to Raven's to get my stuff. I walk back to the drop ship and go to my usual sleeping spot and get some rest.

>>>>>>>>>>>

I get woken up to someone shaking me.

"Whoever it is, leave me alone." I say threatening them. Why can't people understand not to disturb you when you're sleeping.

"Piper, you missed a whole day. Just by sleeping," the voice say. I quickly sit up to Octavia in front of me.

"What happened?" I ask.

"The grounders took Monty, Clarke, and Finn." Octavia says calmly.

"What! We have to look for them!" I say getting up. I probably stink right now, by my friends are in serious danger, especially when there with the grounders.

"We are but not now, Bellamy has us fixing up camp and planting land mines for the grounders." She says.

"That plan sucks." I say.

"Tell me about it." She says rolling her eyes.

"Thanks, and I'll help out in a few." I say. Octavia nods and leaves. I walk out the drop ship. I go grab a bottle and fill it with water. I wash my face, and clean myself up, and fix my messy hair. Everyone around me, including myself, gets startled as a gunshot fires. I look at the culprit and he looks startled as well.

"Hey..." Bellamy says walking towards him. "What the hell is the matter with you?" He says all riled up.

"I'm sorry, man. I fell asleep. I've been on watch all day." The boy says quickly.

"We've all been on watch all day! That bullet was one less dead grounder." Bellamy says grabbing the boy by his jacket. I walk closer to Bellamy.

"Bellamy..." I start.

"You're scaring people." Octavia finishes for me.

"They should be scared!" Bellamy finishes as he lets go and turns around. "The bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare, but that time is up! The grounders are out there right now, waiting for us to leave and picking us off, one by one when we do! Clarke, Finn, and Monty are gone, probably dead, and if you want to be next, I can't stop you, but no guns are leaving this camp! This camp is the only thing keeping us alive! Get back to work." He finishes as he leaves to who knows where. I roll my eyes as that speech did not help at all.

I look around and I watch as Jasper catches my eye. I walk towards him as he looks devastated.

"Hey, you all right?" I ask him.

"Yeah, just about to go talk to Bellamy." Jasper says.

"I'll come with you. For support." I say as he gives me a small smile.

"Hey where were you yesterday?" he asks me.

"Knocked out." I tell him and he gives me a look. "Kidding." I say. We walk into the drop ship. Bellamy turns around and looks at us.

"Don't you think I want to go after them too?" Bellamy says.

"If it was you out there, you think Monty, Clarke, or Finn would hide behind these walls?" Jasper says.

"No. They'd go after me. Then they'd be dead, too. I am doing what I think is right for the group."

"It's funny, you didn't think that way when Octavia went missing." Jasper says putting his gun on the table about to leave.

"Where are you going?" Bellamy asks.

"More gunpowder for your minefield... Sir." Jasper says. He goes up the ladder as someone moans.

"Water... please." He says.

"I'll get it." I say.

"Piper don't tell me you think I'm wrong too." Bellamy says as I stop.

"Hey, I have to support my man." I say smiling.

"You two, are a thing now?" Bellamy asks.

"I'm surprised you didn't know? I've only been knocked out a day." I say giving him a smirk and leaving to get the boy some water.

"Since when?" Bellamy asks running after me.

"Don't you have something important to do then bother me?" I say.

"Actually no." Bellamy says as I grab a cup and fill it with water.

"Here, I'll take it. Just go get some rest." Bellamy says.

"I've had plenty of rest." I say.

"Just go." Bellamy says. I decide to go to Jasper's tent and sleep there. You know, to surprise him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up. Surprisingly, by myself. I look around and notice Jasper's not here. That's unusual, I figured he would be. I look outside to check if I overslept. Nope, the sun looks brighter than ever. I go outside and look around. I spot a girl walking and stop her.

"Have you seen Jasper?" I ask worriedly.

"Last thing I've heard about him was Murphy had him in the drop ship. Taken him hostage, you-" I didn't let her finish as I run to drop ship and find Bellamy outside of it. The door's closed.

"I just heard Murphy has Jasper." I say.

"Yeah." Bellamy says. I wait for him to say something else, but he doesn't.

"Bellamy, my boyfriend's in there with a killer." I say.

"Pipe, look around, no one's working. If the grounder's attack us right now, we're all dead." Bellamy says. I roll my eyes as that's his excuse for everything.

"Murphy! Murphy, if you even touch Jasper, I swear to god, you're dead!" I yell.

"Piper. I got this." Bellamy says.

"Really? It doesn't look like you're doing anything about it." I say looking at him.

"Bellamy, you were right. There's a loose panel in the back, if I can pop it, we can get in through the floor." Raven says quietly to us.

"Good. Do it." Bellamy says as Raven leaves.

"Sorry." I say shaking my head.

"Murphy, I know you can hear me. All our ammo and food is in the middle level. You know that. You're leaving us vulnerable to an attack. I can't let that happen." Bellamy says through the walkie-talkie.

"Yeah, well in case you haven't noticed you're not exactly in control right now." Murphy says back.

"Come on, Murphy. You don't want to hurt Jasper. You want to hurt me." Bellamy says and I furrow my eyebrows. That's really nice of him but what is he doing.

"So what do you say? How about you trade him for me?"

Gahhhhhhb, i guess the other part didnt save :/ so yeah anyways thank you for reading my story, sorry I haven't updated in years, and thanks you for 6k+ reads!!! you all are amazing with all of your vote and comments and reads!!! leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed love y'all (:

ps. i put Piper to sleep most of the time because Jasper wasn't in an episode so thats why i had her sleep when Monty, Clarke, and Finn were taken (: