Chapter 13

"What?" I ask him in shock. Me? Take the shot? I sigh, as Bellamy looks around.

"Jasper. Come here." he says. I roll my eyes as I hear that name.

"Hi. You need me to go with you to the bridge again?" Jasper says walking towards us.

"Stay back." Bellamy says.

"Piper's going to take the shot. I need you to be there when she does." Bellamy says.

"Bellamy, I don't need a body-" I start but Jasper interrupts.

"No, Bellamy its not safe, you shouldn't put her in danger. I'll do it." Jasper volunteers. He shouldn't be defending me, not while he was that little attitude with Monty.

"I already agreed I'm going to do it. So you don't have to worry." I say walking back to the tent. Before I can go back, Bellamy grabs my arm.

"If you miss, if that bridge doesn't blow, we're all dead. You got that? Don't miss." I nod at him and he lets go as I start walking back. I go in the tent and notice Monty's there too.

"Hey, sleeping beauty. Where's Raven?" I ask him.

"She left before you came in." he says.

"Oh wow, I didn't even notice." I say.

"Yeah, I'm gonna take a nap, or at least try to." he says.

"Same." I say as I lay down and close my eyes. As I'm about to sleep, I hear someone come in the tent. I open my eyes as I see Finn and Jasper.

"Hey, Finn." Monty says.

"It's gone." Finn says.

"Monty, where's Raven?" Finn says.

"She left a while ago." Monty says. Finn pauses for a second before he begins to speak.

"The bomb. She's planting it herself." I stand up as I didn't even notice it was gone. Finn leaves the tent, probably to go after her. Jasper stands there as if he wants to say something.

"You want to come?" he asks Monty.

"Why don't you ask your new friends?" Monty says. I give him a look.

"Jasper, Piper, lets go!" I hear Finn yell. I leave the tent as Jasper follows behind me. We catch up to Finn as Jasper grabs a gun.

"Lets go."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jasper, Finn, and I were running to the bridge. We were almost there. The sun was starting to come up as we continued running, until we heard a noise.

"Do you hear that?" I ask.

"War drums." Finn says as he starts running again.

"We're running toward the war drums? I hate this plan." Jasper says as we both start running. We stop until we see Raven from afar.

"Raven!" Finn yells. Jasper looks into his gun to get a closer look at Raven. "She's still building the bomb." Jasper says. Finn start going after her but Jasper stops him.

"Hey, Finn, wait no. She got this." Jasper says. We wait a while as Raven slowly tries to walk. But she falls to the ground.

"No." I hear Finn whisper.

"Raven get out of there now!" Jasper yells.

"Finn." I say nervously.

"Line up the shot." he says going after her.

"Here." Jasper says giving me the gun. I grab it and focus it on the bomb, I put it a little bit up as I notice the grounders with the torches. "Oh, no." I say.

"Shoot Piper, Shoot! Shoot!" Finn yells. I sigh as I put it in focus to the bomb. I can feel my hand shaking as I press the trigger. I miss the first three shots. I sigh.

"It's okay, just try again." he says. I press my finger on the trigger but nothing happens. I press it repeatedly as I notice I'm out of bullets. "Damn it. Damn it." I say quietly. I look at Jasper for an answer as he tries and thinks of something.

"You call that shooting?" I hear someone shout from a distance. I look in the direction and see Monty coming towards us.

"Uh thank god." I say as Monty hands me the gun and I take it.

"How many rounds?" Jasper asks.

"Three." Monty says. I look at him nervously.

"You got this." Monty says. I focus the gun on the bomb again and I pull the trigger. I miss.

"I can't do this." I say.

"Did you not hear me say you got this?" Monty says.

"But, I-" I start but I get interrupted by Jasper planting his lips on mines. He lets go of this kiss and I look at him.

"You got this." he says. I focus the gun right on the bomb and pull the trigger. I close my eyes as I hear an explosion and Jasper, Monty and I duck.

"You did it." Jasper whispers.

"I did it?" he says.

"You did it!" Monty says with excitement as Jasper gives me a big hug. I hug him back tightly. Oh, have I missed Jasper's hugs so much. I let go of Jasper and look at Monty.

"I think we should thank the real hero here." I say smiling at Monty. I go up to Monty and attack him with a hug. I let go of him as Jasper speaks up.

"Guys, I have something to say. I'm sorry." Jasper says. Monty and I exchange looks as we look back at Jasper.

"As long as you realize you were a douche, its okay." I say Jasper scoffs and I give him a big smile.

"So lets talk about Harper." I say wiggling my eyes.

"Oh no, she is so annoying." he says and Monty and I laugh a little. "I missed you guys so much." Jasper says giving the both of us a hug. The three of us let go of the hug as we hear footsteps. I turn my head and see Finn carrying Raven.

"Nice shot." he tells me.

"Thanks." I say.

"We should head back, she needs to be taken care of." Finn says as we start walking back to camp.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"There! It's them! Open the gate!" I hear someone yell as we get closer to camp. Jasper, Monty, and I walk inside and everyone is cheering and clapping for us. Jasper puts both his arms around Monty and I.

"Don't let it get to your head." He says to both of us and I shake my head smiling. We walk back to Jasper's tent.

"So Jasper, can I move back in?" Monty asks Jasper.

"Yeah, go get your stuff." Jasper says. Monty gives Jasper a smile and leaves the tent.

"So, Piper." Jasper says.

"So..." I say.

"I have a question for you." he says.

"It's a yes." I say knowing what the question is.

"Really?" Jasper says.

"Yeah, I'll get my stuff. This is gonna be so much fun." I say about to leave the tent, but Jasper grabs my arm.

"That wasn't my question." Jasper says.

"That wasn't, awe." I say.

"You can still move in my tent thought." he says and I give him a smile.

"Okay, so what's your question?" I ask Jasper.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

WOOOOOOOOOO, SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER THEN THE OTHERS, Jasper's not in the next ep so idk what else to write, anyways, thank you all for votes, reads, and comments! Also, thanks for adding my story to your reading list :D and thanks for almost 4k reads! You all are awesome, seriously! please leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed :D love y'all :)