Chapter 11

Jasper starts shooting at them while Octavia, Lincoln, Finn and I start getting down. Raven and Bellamy start's shooting as well. As I watch Jasper shoot a grounder from the trees I take out my hand gun and start shooting at them. My aim, not very good. 

"Clarke, get down!" Finn says as he goes over to Clarke as she dodges a bullet.

"Piper, Run!" Jasper yells as he looks at me then shoots more grounders. I look in the trees and watch as an arrow starts flying towards me, I run back towards where we came from, barely missing the arrow. I look at Jasper and he shoots the grounder that shot the arrow. As I continue running I watch as spears and arrows start getting thrown toward us. The leader gets on her horse and the horse gallops off. One of the men on the horse follow, as the last man shoots a arrow toward Octavia but Lincoln takes the hit. The man on the horse gallops off as I continue running. I slow down as I turn my head and notice Clarke, Octavia behind me. I pick up my speed as I see Raven, Jasper and Bellamy running. I run after them as we run all the way back to camp. 

We continue running as we stop as we get close to camp. We all stop and take a breath, catching our breaths.

"Hey you okay?" Jasper asks as he grabs my arm, checking me for any sign of injury on me.

"I'm fine." I say. I mentally die inside at how protective and worried he is of me. I turn my head towards Bellamy as he turns to Finn. I put my gun in my back pocket ready to hear the argument. 

"You got something to say?" 

"Yeah. I told you no guns!" he defended back.

"I told you we couldn't trust the grounders. I was right." Clarke says.

"And why didn't you tell me what you were up to?" Raven says to Finn.

"I tried, but you were too busy making bullets for your gun." Finn says.

"You're lucky she brought that! They came there to kill you Finn." Bellamy says.

"You don't know that. Jasper fired the first shot." Finn says trying to blame this on Jasper. I got sicked and tired of them arguing. I walked back to the camp. 

"You ruined everything." I hear Octavia say as I hear her footsteps behind me, even though it wasn't Jasper's fault. 

"I saved all of you." he yells back as I walk back into the camp and head to the dropship. As I'm about to head in the drop ship, I hear something falling from the sky. The exodus ship. I smile at myself. My dad is finally coming to the ground. There pretty early. I heard they weren't coming in about a few days. My eyes widen as the ship starts going extremely fast. They don't even have a parachute. I watch as the ship makes its way to the ground. A firey explosion after it. My eyes widen as the explosion finishes and all there's left is smoke. My eyes start to get teary. All I can think about is how my dad is in there, or was. 

I run out of camp hoping Clarke was still there talking to someone. I stop as I see her on the floor teary eyed as Bellamy stand next to her.

"Please tell me I wasn't the only one who saw it." I say almost crying.

"Piper, everyone from about 20 miles saw that." Bellamy says.

"Can we go. Please." I say as I feel a tear escape my eye. I wipe it off as Bellamy goes back in the camp. I look at Clarke, at how helpless she looks. She found out her mother was the one who got her father killed and now her mother may be killed too. I walk towards her and help her off the ground. I embrace her in a hug as she cries in my shoulder, almost making me lose it. She lets go of the hug and wipes her tears as Bellamy comes out the camp with a few people. All of them holding guns. Then, Finn and Raven come out as well.