Chapter 2

Finn starts walking first as the rest follow. Clarke walks up to Wells.

"You shouldn't have come here Wells." she says. She walks away and I shake my head at her, even though she's right. I pat him on the shoulder and I catch up to Clarke. The girl walks next to us.

"Before you guys get any ideas, Finn is mine." she says. 

"Before you get any ideas, I don't care." Clarke says.

 I look at the boy that caught my attention."I don't want him anyways." I say smiling a little.  We continue walking. I finally figured out the girls name is Octavia. The guy in the guard suit was Bellamy, her brother. No one can have 2 kids on the Ark due to lack of oxygen, so the poor girl had to be locked away somewhere in the floor. Clarke starts talking to Octavia so I start trying to catch up to the boy with the goggles and his friend. Come on Piper. You can do this. 

I slowly walk up to them. "Hi." I say to them.

"Hey." The boy with the goggle says smiling at me. Please don't blush. Please don't blush. I blush so easily its not even funny.

"I'm Piper." I tell them.

"I'm Jasper and this is Monty." the goggle kid says. Now I don't have to call him the kid with goggles anymore. I give them a smile and they return it to me. I look up ahead and notice there's a whole bunch of flowers on a rock.

"Look at this flower." I say to them as I pick it out of the rock. "It's really beautiful."

"It's not the only beautiful thing out here." He says looking at me as I start blushing. Oh god. No boy has ever had that effect on me. He's surprisingly the first. Finn picks a flower as well and puts it on Octavia's hair.

"Now, that, my friend, is game." Jasper says to Monty.

"That, my friend, is Poison Sumac." Monty says. I immediately throw the flower and Octavia gets it out of her hair.

"Wait, it is?" she says.

"The flowers aren't poisonous. They're medicinal, calming, actually." Monty says.

"His family grows all the Pharmaceuticals on the Ark." Jasper says.

"Hey, guys, would you try to keep up?" Clarke says.

"Come on, Clarke. How do you block all this out?" Finn says.

"Well, its simple. I wonder, 'Why haven't we we seen any animals?' Maybe it's because there are none. Maybe we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us. Sure is pretty though. Come on." she says as she start walking.

"Someone should slip her some poison sumac." Octavia snaps at Clarke behind her back. I glare at Octavia as Jasper starts snorting. I stop glaring at Octavia and start glaring at Jasper. It wasn't funny. I don't feel so bad anymore. Her attitude is a little over the top. Jasper mocks me so I hit him playfully in the arm and he smiles. We start walking again as Finn speaks up.

"I got to know what you two did to get busted." Finn says to Jasper and Monty.

"Sumac is not the only herb in the garden, if you know what I mean." Monty says. Wow, and I thought they were nice innocent little angels.

"Someone forgot to replace what we took." Jasper says.

"Someone has apologized, like, 1,000 times." Monty says.

"How about you Piper, what'd they get you for." Jasper says. I notice him looking me up and down. My blush that has almost faded came back now.

"Assulting a guard." I say to him. We continuing walking while Clarke notices an animal. She motions for us to go look at it with her. We all start crouching.