Chapter 3

We start running back. Running away from the threat. From Jasper. We continuing running but then Monty falls.

"Come on Monty, get up." I say and Octavia and Finn help him up. Monty's eye's widen as he falls in front of bones. They pick him up as Finn speaks up.

"Who are they?" Finn asks. Clarke picks a bone or something.

"What are they?" Clarke corrects Finn.

"We are so screwed." Octavia says. After that, we hear a scream. Jasper.

"JASPER!" I say running back. I start running for my life. I don't want to leave him. Especially in danger.

"Piper, wait!." Finn says running after me, the rest following me. We get there but Finn stops Clarke and I stop as well.

"Wait, stay out of the trees." Finn says.

"He was right there." I say looking around to the place where Jasper got stabbed. 

"No, where is he?" Monty says.

"They took him." Clarke says.

"Can we save him. Please." I say.

"We're gonna need help." Clarke says as she starts heading back. We follow.

As we get their we see Wells holding a knife to the kids neck. I think Octavia said his name was Murphy.

"Wells." Clark says. She runs after him and I run after her.

"Let him go." Clarke says. Wells lets him go by pushing him to the ground.

"Wells! Are you okay. What happened?" I say looking at the bruises on his face.

"Look at what he did to me!" Murphy yells charging back but Bellamy,  stops him.

"Something tells me Wells wasn't the one the started all this. Plus, you actually deserve it from the way you treat him." I say.

"I'm fine." Wells says.

"You don't look fine." I say. He wasn't looking good.

"Where the food?" Bellamy asks.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn replies.

"What the hell happened out there." Bellamy asks.

"We were attacked." I say.

"Attacked? By what?" Wells asks.

"Not what. Who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder." Finn replies.

"It's true. Everything we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here. Survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation wont kill us." Clarke says.

"Yea the bad news is the grounders will." Finn says.

"Wheres the kid with the goggles?" Wells asks looking around.

"His names Jasper. He's been hit. They took him." I say looking down.

"Where is your wristband?" Clarke asks him grabbing his arm.

"Ask him." Wells says looking at Bellamy.

"How many?" Clarke asks.

"Twenty-four and counting." Murphy says.

"Life support on the Ark is failing. Why do you think they brought us down here! They need to know Earth is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever's out there. If you take off your wristbands, your not just killing them. Your killing us!"  Clarke says catching everyone's attention.