Chapter 16

"Should we go after him?" Jasper continues.

"No. Grounder will take of Murphy. We're going after Clarke, Finn, and Monty." Bellamy says. Jasper looks up at him. "You and Raven were right. We don't abandon our own. Two guns, you and me. That's it." Bellamy says.

"What about m-" I start but then Jasper covers my mouth with his hand. I roll my eyes. I want to help look for my friends too.

"Raven stays here to build defenses. Piper helps assist Raven. We lost a day because of this, and our gunpowder." He says all of us walking towards the ladder. "Raven!" he yells.

"Bellamy, wait." Jasper says as I start climbing down but then I stop to look at both of them. "Look, I just..." He pauses as he doesn't know what to say. He continues by going up to Bellamy and giving him a hug. "Thank you." He whispers as my mouth starts to form a smile. "Long way from 'Whatever the hell you want.'"

"All gunners! We got movement outside the south wall!" Miller says on the walkie-talkie, and I start climbing down, Bellamy and Jasper behind me. "Someone's coming!" someone yells as we run over to the entrance. 

"Wait! Hold your fire! It's Clarke and Finn! Open the gate!" Miller yells. They open the gate and Clarke and Finn run through.

"Hey, we heard an explosion. What happened?" Clarke asks. 

"Murphy happened." I say giving her a quick hug as she hugs me back. I let go of the hug.

"Thank god." Jasper says hugging Clarke. "Where have you been? Wheres Monty?" he asks letting go of the hug.

"Monty's gone?" Clarke asks surprised.

"Clarke, we need to leave, now. All of us do. There's an army of grounders, unlike anything we've ever seen, coming for us right now. We need to pack what we can and run." Finn says loudly warning everyone.

"Like hell we do. We knew this was coming." Bellamy says as I roll my eyes. Always has something to say.

"Bell, we're not prepared." Octavia says. 

"And they're not here yet. We still have time to get ready. Besides, where would we go? Where would we be safer than behind these walls?" He asks Clarke and Finn.

"There's an ocean to the east. People there will help us." Finn says reasurringly.

"You saw Lincoln." Octavia says. 

"Yeah." Finn says.

"You expect us to trust a grounder?" This is our home now. We built this from nothing with our bare  hands. Our dead are buried behind that wall in this ground! Our ground! The grounders think they can take that away. They think that because we came from the sky, we don't belong here. But they're yet to realize one very important fact: We are on the ground now, and that means we are grounders!" Bellamy says for everyone to hear.

"Yeah!" Everyone yells agreeing with him.

"Grounders with guns!" Someone yells.

"Damn right! I say let 'em come!" Bellamy says looking at Clarke as if she's about to say something.

"Bellamy's right." Here we go. "If we leave, we may never find a place as safe as this. And god knows, in this world, we could be faced with something even worse tomorrow. but that does;t change the simple fact that if we stay here, we will die tonight. So pack your things. Just take what you can carry, now!" Clarke says and everyone scatters around talking and getting their stuff. 

"Help me!" I hear someone yell and I look toward the direction. "Raven!" I yell going over to her. "Oh my god, Raven!" I go over to her as she holds on to me. "You just missed a speech, lucky you." I whisper to her as she smirks at me as everyone else runs over to her. 

"Murphy shot her." Jasper says as Finn carries her bridal style.

"Get her onto the dropship." Clarke says. Jasper and I walk to his tent. 

"Do you think Monty's gonna be okay?" Jasper asks me as he gets his stuff.

"Duh, do you know how strong Monty is?" I say getting my backpack and putting in a blanket in there. Jasper stops and looks at me. "Mentally." I say looking at him and we both continue. I grab extra food that I have under my pillow, and put it in my bag, and i grab a container of water, and put it in my bag. 

"You ready?" Jasper asks. 

"Duh." I say confidently, grabbing my bag. I grab over to where they keep the guns and I put a small gun inside my bag. I put on my backpack, as I grab a bigger gun and hold it. Jasper and I stand in front of each other as we patiently wait. We hear a scream from inside the dropship.

"Do you think Raven will be okay?" Jasper asks me.

"Du-" I begin.

"Don't you dare say duh." He says and I look at him. We both giggle.

"Of course she'll be okay, she's Raven. She survived a lot of things, she'll survive this." I say. 

"Do you think we'll be okay?" Jasper says grabbing my waist.

"Duhh." I say as I put my arms around his neck and tipitoe to peck his lips. 

"Let's go." Clarke says. Someone opens the gate as Jasper gives me a kiss on the cheek as he's about to head off. 

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"I'll be where the gunners are. Stay here, you're safer here." he says giving me a small smile.

"But-" I start but he's already heading where the gunners are. In the front. I stop as everyone passes me as I look around. I'll miss this place. A lot of good things happened here, it was fun while it lasted and-. I hear fire sizzle as it stops my train of thought. I sigh looking at the dropship. Remembering everything that happened here. I stop as someone grabs my elbow.

"You ready?" Clarke asks me.

"Duh." I say smiling at her as she returns a smile back. We start walking in silence with everyone in front of us. A few minutes later I'm next to Raven as Finn and someone else carries her in a stretcher. Finn was telling me what happened with Clarke and Monty while they were gone. He stopped as we came to a stop. Everyone was looking around, including me. 

"Why are we stopping?" Raven asks.

"I don't know." Finn answers back. We all stay silent as we hear something spinning at us. Everyone gasps as it hits someone in the face. 

"GROUNDERS!"

ty all for another part, sorry i didn't put this up yesterday, my excitement for teen wolf overwhelmed me :D any who thank you guys so much for 10.5k reads! you guys are amazing, thanks for all the people who vote for my story, it really helps me want to update knowing that people enjoy this, don't forget to vote, and comment! It lets me know u guys enjoy and want more!!! cya soon :D

ps, shoutout to chloewayyy who's been here since the beginning, love you girl ;)