Chapter 12

"You know what? This is my tent, okay? Bellamy gave it to me, and if you have a problem with that, maybe you should find somewhere else to sleep." Jasper spits back.

"Maybe I should." Monty responds.

"Then do it."

"I will."

"Good." With that Jasper leaves the tent. I sigh in frustration. He's acting like such a dick right now.

"He's acting like such a dick right now." Monty says. I smile as if Monty just read my mind. I get serious again.

"I know. What are we gonna do?" I say.

"Nothing we can do." he says.

I sigh. He never acted like a douche before. All of a sudden he kills a few grounders and hes a superhero. "See you Monty." I say leaving the tent. It starts getting dark. I'm really tired so I'm thinking of going to sleep. I walk towards the drop ship hoping for a nap. As I walk in, I see everyone in their coughing or bleeding. I also spot Clarke helping out some people.

"Clarke?" I ask loudly.

"Piper?" she says getting up. I start walking towards me but she holds out her hand for me to stop. "No, back up. We're infected." 

"How?" I ask.

"Murphy, he came in with a virus and everyone who had contact with him is sick." she notifies me. 

"Okay. Uh, anything I can do to help?" 

"Yeah, just stay away."

"Then where am I going to sleep?" I ask her.

"Sleep with your man." I roll my eyes. We all know she's talking about Jasper.

"He's not my man. Not yet anyways." I say with a smirk. She smiles and I walk out of the drop ship. I sigh. Even though it won't hurt sleeping with Jasper, he clearly doesn't deserve it. I think of other people that may let me crash into their tent. Raven.

I walk towards Raven's tent. On the way there, I notice something that catches my eye. Jasper has his arms around someone else. A particular girl. Harper. She needs to go somewhere, honestly, she's irrelevant.

I roll my eyes as Jasper and Harper laugh at something. I continue walking, they're lucky I'm in a good mood right now. I stop at Raven's tent and go in. I notice she's working on something.

"Hey."

"Hello."

"Uh, do you mind if I sleep here, I don't really have a place to sleep since the drop ships being taken."

"Why don't you sleep with Jasper?" I sigh. I don't have a place to sleep and now everyone thinks I should sleep with Jasper.

"He's kinda distracted. You know, I killed a few grounders, I saved the world, type of thing. He even has a new distraction." I say shaking my head.

"Oh, well, If you're gonna stay here, you might want to ask him too." Raven says and moves out the way. I see someone under a blanket. Is that?

"Monty. Well, its a sleepover then." 

>>>>>>>>>>

I wake up and I'm the only one in Raven's tent. Well, I guess I overslept. I get up and go wash my hands and my face with water. I get a gun and walk around. I notice Clarke's not in her drop ship. I walk over towards her and notice two bodies on the ground. They're possibly dead.

"Hey. You good? " I say.

"If I was I would be worrying about the grounders. Not the 20 people in here sick and maybe dying." she says.