Chapter twelve

It was all set I was going humiliate him. I was going to stick with originality for example a bucket on top of a door filled with horse manure. Don't ask how I got it I don't want to relive that again!

In the boys changing rooms I made sure all my boys were out first and Damon was last. When he walked through something happened. Actually rephrase that NOTHING happened. He walked through but nothing ended up on that big head of his. Deciding to go through and see what was wrong the whole thing of horse manure landed on my head. As it turns out Damon had taken the bucket down and he was now behind me and he had tipped it on my head.

After a shower and I had finally gotten rid of the smell I went back out to the fields. The boys were no where in sight. Perfect time for my other plan. Just before I could start it Damon came out from the changing rooms and approached me. "How was your shower Ellie?" He said smirking. What was so funny? My eyes went wide in realisation. The shampoo! I took off running for the girls changing rooms looking in the mirror my hair was pink. Bright friggin pink! I am going to kill that boy! I had replaced his shampoo with pink dye but he must've found out and put it in my bag. There is a snitch in the team. When I find out who, oh they are going to pay! At least this stuff will only take a few days to wash out. Practise was over now so I stormed out of the changing rooms and into the parking lot where my brother was waiting with Sam, Eric an Sebastian.

Fuming I slid into the empty passenger seat while Phillip burst out laughing at my ridiculous hair do. Stupid boys.

I heard the three behind me sniggering. I turned around and glared at them "and who was the snitch who told Damon about everything? I know it was one of you three!"

This only caused them to burst out even more. Groaning in frustration faced the front again and ordered Phillip to take me home.

Unfortunately their taunting didn't stop when I got home. Sam and Eric decided they would stay for tea. The betraying little so and so's.

Two hours later it was ten at night. The twins still hadn't left.

"Do you two ever go home?" They were still annoying me about my hair, even my mother joined in. My family was full of betrayers! For more reasons than one.

"Yeah Sam, mum just texted she wants us to go home now."

"Okay later pinky" Sam said winking at me as I glared back at him.

"If only you could read minds" I muttered as he left the room.

"I may not be able to but I just know your thinking about how much you love me!" He replied sarcastically.

"Get out of my house!" I screamed at him before he ran out of the house with Eric laughing behind him.

"I'm going to bed."

"Night sweetheart" my mother called as I left the room and everyone's laughter.

Around midnight I heard my door open again. Sebastian.

"Hey Ellie are you awake?"

"Yeah"

"I hope you don't mind but can I join you again?"

"I don't mind"

My eyes were still closed but I felt him climb under the covers. "Night Ellie" he leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"I mean pinky." I could feel his smirk as his lips reached mine. I captured his with mine and bit down on his bottom lip.

"Ow Ellie! The freaking hurt!"

I smirked "don't call me pinky."

"Sure thing, pinky."

I suddenly grabbed onto his shoulders and flipped over and straddled him. Smirking at my achievement I looked down at him and smirked "I said don't call me pinky."

Dam that guy was fast. Almost as quick as I had flipped him over he flipped me onto my back and started kissing my neck "oh I'm sorry pinky"

I groaned and pressed my lips against his. His hands traveled to the hem of my blue tank top. My own hands rushed down to stop him, I pulled my lips away from his "no Sebastian not this."

Nodding to show he understood he fell down on the bed beside me. Pulling me closer in his arms he kissed the top of my head. "Sleep well Ellie."

---A/N---

So what do you think?? I had a lot of fun writing this chap an shout out to Courtney my kinda lil sister lol love you all :) stay sweet and keep voting xoxoxoox