Chapter thirty eight.

A kiss is a kiss.

As Emily and I left the cafe a red corolla pulled up next to us. A voice from the drivers side called "Ellie and Emily! Glad to see you two have kissed and made up."

We laughed and looked in the drivers side to see Harry grinning cheekily. "Hello Harry. Haven't seen you in a few months. How was England?"

"Not as good as home where I get to see you lovely ladies."

"I have a boyfriend Harry."

"Yes I heard bout you and the troubled two. Hope Damon's treating you well, if he isn't well the I might just have to have a word with him. With my fist."

I rolled my eyes at the boy "so why are you here Harry?"

"Well my lovely cousin Blake wanted me to pick her up since her parents are still in Italy and plus I missed all my friends!"

"Blake wants to go home?" Emily asked, the concern was evident in her eyes.

"Glad to see y'all missed me." Harry muttered "yeah she did, she was crying I think. Something about 'Emmy and Sebby and meggy were being mean.' I really hate this version of Blake."

"Don't we all."

"So you two want a ride?"

I looked at Emily and she shrugged. "Why not."

---

During the drive we had caught Harry up on all the drama that had happened while he was away. We edited operation Sam a little.

Emily was now going to flirt with both Eric and Harry. Let operation Sam commence.

The three of us walked into the beach house. Harry was whistling with admiration. "Nice place Damon has."

We all agreed and tramped into the house, where we came across a startling sight.

Blake was perched on Sebastian's lap and was kissing him passionately.
"Well. Isn't this a uh surprise." Harry spoke causing the couple to jump away from each other. Blake looked sheepishly down at her feet, while Sebastian grinned happily at us.

Harry turned to me and smiled "looks like I'm here for another day. Lets party!"

As if on cue; Damon and the twins walked through the door with multiple bottles of alcohol in their hands. Eric was shaking his head disapprovingly at his brother and Damon. Damon and Sam were already clearly drunk.

"Ellie babyyyy! Your back! Yay!" He slurred stumbling toward me. His arms enveloped me and caused me to step back. I put my arms out and gently pushed him away. "Damon. How much have you had to drink?"

"Not much! I swear! I was a good boy!" He grinned at me like a little boy in a lolly store. I ruffled his hair "yeah sure you are babe."

I walked into the kitchen to find Emily standing there with a bottle of some unknown alcoholic substance.

"Let's drink."

---
A bottle of vodka later.

"Oh-mi-gosh Harry! Your *hiccup* ABS are like ohmigosh so yummy!"
Emily flirted with the curly haired non-sober boy. "And your eyes are so blue! It's amazing!"

I watched the scene unfold before me as Damon and Eric playing pool and Sam was sitting next to me scowling fiercely at his beer bottle.

Emily giggled loudly and flirted some more with Harry. I heard Sam mutter under his breath "awh eff it."

He stood up and marched over to Emily. He put his hands on either side of her cheeks and placed his lips on hers.

An uproar erupted around the room as we all clapped. "Finally Sam!" Damon yelled at the couple. Sam broke away from the kiss and looked around the room unsure of what was happening.

I grinned at the happy Emily. "Operation Sam?"

"Completed." She grinned back at me while Sam looked between us utterly confused. "This calls for a celebration!" Damon yelled.

"Let's drink!"

Before any one could move the phone rang.

Damon ran to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Yes she's here."

"Oh. Yes. Yes. Ill tell her right now! We will be there soon!"

Damon hung up and looked at me in the eye. "Damon what's wrong?"

"El, your parents. They were on their way to home. When their- when their plane. Uh. Crashed. Ellie your parents are in hospital and they think your dad won't make it."

---A/N---
Well I had this all ready to go two nights ago. But when I went to copy and paste. Well I accidentally deleted it. Haha :/. Anyway. I think this chapter is better than the original. And little announcement. I accidentally deleted chapter 16. So there's a gap. But at least there's not that much of a difference between 15 and 17. Enjoy this chap and vote!!! Xoxox and comment!!! Love y'all. And arnt you glad I updated!