chapter four: Revenge sunday

Chapter Four: revenge Sunday

Saturday morning 7:30 am

It was way to early to be awake, but it was Phillips fault for leaving for work. But currently i was sitting on my bed talking to Cat (you rememebr my cat) while also browsing on wattpad. I was reading 'Tomorrow morning' from what i had read it was really good. I was hooked from the first scentence.

Just as i had finished reading i heard a ding sound. Guess who.

*Xxdark_dayzXx: hey ellie!!

*smile-love: hey Darkie :)

*Xxdark_dayz: Darkie?

*smile-love: yeah well I don't know your name so... This is the alternative :)

*Xxdark_dayzXx: well okay then.. I'll give you a hint though, the first letter of my name is.... S.

*smile-love: hmmm slade? Scooter? Sacha? Samuel? Shaun?

*Xxdark_dayzXx: no, nope, defiantly not, na uh, and no.

*smile-love: damn! Uhhm dunno :/

*Xxdark_dayzXx: aww don't worry you will get it :) I have faith :D

*smile-love: why thank you kind sir :) I'm glad someone has faith in me :)

*Xxdark_dayzXx: yeah, sorry Ellie belli but I gotta go :) bye xo

*Xxdark_dayzXx is offline*

*****

Later that day I was incredibly bored, I Spent the day trying to find out something I could learn on you tube, that failed. I gave up trying to learn the guitar, chess, teach my cat to do tricks. Home alone was the most boring thing. I know your probably thinking I should get friends over and I probably have parties since my parents aren't ever home. Well yeah in my dreams that happens (literally) but the thing is I don't have any friends. You've probably already guessed that but let me explain.

I am a loner, I dedicate my life to books (mainly wattpad) and my school studies. I'm labeled at school at the 'geek' 'book worm' 'loner' 'loser' 'awkward.'

Many of Of those things are true 'cept for 'awkward' they think I'm awkward but they just don't bother to get to know me but I don't really care why they think, I've got my wattpad friends and all my fans who actually appreciate something I'm proud of.

So yeah that's my school life, but that's not what we're here for. We are here for my wattpad LOVE life. Oh and imagine my beautiful (ha) blue eyes doing a very pedo wink.

****

Sunday 7:30 pm

I have spent the whole day NOT on wattpad. I know unbelievable. You don't believe me do you, we'll sad for you because it's the truth. When Phillip got up at FIVE in the morning (yes FIVE!) he woke me up by dumping a bucket of water over my head and then made me make breakfast for him, like I was going to after what he did to me. I ended up making me and him French toast, and me being the mature one I added salt and pepper to his food instead of sugar and cinnamon. Lets say he learned his lesson and I got a classic moment of revenge on Video. But he ended up getting his own revenge by locking me outside. Oh did I mention it was RAINING! So the day of revenge went on and on, from me slashing his tires to him shaving racing strips on Cat. Poor cat.

Now at 7:30 pm I was hiding under my bed along with my partially shaved cat, waiting for my devilishly evil brother to make the next move. I've been here for about three hours! Asleep for two, being ninja for one. I have no idea what Phillip was Doing during all of this but I wasn't really that worried, he may be bigger than me but I'm smarter than him, I mean he works at McDonald's, no offense to anyone. I suppose I can't say much, but it was only a day I worked there, long story but let's just say that me and the deep fry had a disagreement.

Stifling a yawn I crawled out from under my bed and crept into the kitchen. I saw a note on the table.

Ellie bear, gone to work have fun hiding under your bed be back around midnight love yah sis.

Phil, 4:30

Okay I'll admit it, I forgot he had work and I take it back, he's much smarter than me. Stupid brother.

So now I had absolutely nothing to do, yeah there was wattpad but my computer charging, so what to do what to do? ... Cue evil smile.. NOW! .

A/N----

Dun dun Dunn so what do you think she's going to do?? Dedication to OrangeShee

Because tomorrow morning is an amazing book!