Chapter Six: well there goes the xmas party

Chapter six: well there goes the Xmas party.

Confused? YES!

Shocked? YES!

Betrayed? YES!

My family lied to me and now all my memories are coming back, from age five i had forgotten everyting i was too little to take in all the important details like that i was ADOPTED!.

My natural reaction when i saw Sebastian was happiness and excitement. I remembered him instantly. He was my best friend from when we were two and when we were in the adoption agency but then i was adopted by my 'parents'. When i looked into his eyes all of my memories of him came flowing back, from the first day we met to the day i left.

Sebastian Teddy Brown. The agency only knew his first name, Teddy came from the teddy he always carried around and Brown from the colour of his hair. God I have missed this guy.

"Ive really missed you Ellie." He said while he hugged me tightly his tears soaked into my shoulder.

"Ive missed you too Teddy!"

Moments like this i had never had with any of my 'family', my parents were never around, my brother was , and i quote, "too man to be hugged." I was always jealous when i saw other familys having days out when mine never even bothered to ask how my day went. Not that i ever had much to report. Finnaly i have found the boy i had spent nights crying over back when i was five until i slowly forgot about him and accepted my new fate. Sebastian was the boy who i told everything to from when i that mean girl stole my chocolate chip cookie when i was four and i punched her in the nose even though she was four years older than me,( no one steals my chocolate chip cookies NO ONE!!) to when i got my first tooth out. At five that was a big thing. Sebastian was like my life line i could tell him anything and he would never tell another soul, he was my best friend and my first childhood crush. I could trust him with my life buyt that all change when i was addopted.

"What are you doing here sebastian?"

"I told Sister Nella that i had found you and i had to go see you as soon as i could, of course she let me go but with a promise that i brought you back so she could see you an dgive you a big hug since she wasn't there when you left."

"oh old Nella shes still there? good for her i loved her so much. You know Sebastian i dont remember being an orphan i always thought that i was well a Love. But i always dremt about you, of course i had forgotten who you were when i was ten but you were always there i just never knew who you were."

"Ellie when i found you on wattpad i couldnt believe my luck i knew it was you straight away and i knew i had to talk to you but i just had to find out what you knew first. But i have some information that might help us find your real parents."

"Really! oh sebastian this is the best day of my freaking life!" I squeled maybe a little too much but finding my own parents would be amazing. You see when i was well acording to old Nella i was a week old i was found on a park bench wrapped up in a baby blue white polka dot balnket tucked up in a picinic basket. i didnt know who found me but i just nicknamed them Yogi bear.

Its funny how after all these years i could never remeber a thing from when i was five but that didnt matter at the moment all that matters was that i had my best friend back and that was all i could ever ask for in my slightly disfuncnional life. Just then three little birds ringtone started blasting out on my iphone. Sighing i fetched it out of my pocket "whatttt?"

"Thats not a polite way to greet your mother." My mothers stiff voice spoke back to me. My eyes going wide, when you speak of the devil he shows. "Mother, what an uh plesent surprise." Beside me Sebatian was mouthing "dun dun dunnn" forcing me to hold back the laughter that was threatning to burst through my pursed lips. " hm i shall have to talk to you about your manners. Any how me and your father are coming back in a month and he made me call to make sure you and your brother hadnt destroyed our home."

"your home? yeah 'coz you so live in it always" the sarcasum tightly laced in my word as they flew out of my mouth before i even prossesed them,

"Elousie Love! Manners! I did not raise you to be like that."

"its not like you were ever actually home to raise me mother! "

"i shall see you in a month Elouise! goodbye" Good riddence.

"Goodbye Mother"

turning to Sebastian after hanging up i said.

"so you ready to search for my parents?"

------------------------

When Phillip got home, he sort of freaked when he saw a boy in our house but even more when i told him who sebastian was and my story. But what got him most was that our 'parents' were home in a month. "But they're supposed to be out till the end of the year not three months before the end."

He looked murderous, i dont get it. "why are you so angry about this?"

"I was going to have a part y christmas eve."

"a p-party?"

"yeah a 'p-party sis, seriously get with it." He rolled his eyes, i hated him sometimes.

"Awesome!" Sebastian spoke up from his side of the couch, he and my brother had gotten on pretty well and they were both currently on the xbox playing call of duty. Boys dont even ask if i want to join.

"So anyway back to MY situation what are we going to do."

Both boys looked at me and spoke in unison.

"we are goign to find your parents."

scary

------A/N-----

well this was an okay chapter it was short sorry but i was getting tired of sitting at the computer with sore shoulders lol and plus theres entertainment happning, some guys annoying my bff so gotta go sort it out remeber to vote!!! Comment :) dedication to all who are reading!!!!.