Chapter nineteen

We walked up to the house steps slowly and Sebastian looked at me "are you sure you want to do this El?"

I let out a shaky breath "I'll be fine"

He knocked in the door of 175 Anderson drive. We heard footsteps approaching and I braced myself for rejection.

"Hi how may I help you?" A middle aged woman asked when she opened the door. "Hi are you Jazmine Hannah?"

"I am, who wants to know?" She smiled warmly at us as Sebastian spoke again.

"You gave a daughter up for adoption a about seventeen years ago didn't you?"

Jazmine looked behind her and gulped "how do you know?" She whispered

"Because this is her" Sebastian pointed at me and I heard her gasp when I looked down at my ballet flats.

"Elouise?"

Forcing myself I looked up into her eyes, they were the same as mine. Dark blue. "Hi" I whispered unsure of what to say. Suddenly I was engulfed in a hug as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm sorry but I can't invite you in. I'm a little ... A little busy at the moment but I hope I can see you again." She smiled at me after our embrace.

"Me to"

----A/N---/

Okay this is stupidly short. But I have major writers block and it is really annoying!!! Argh. Any way I have put up new story's that I'm going to be writing after this eg. A one direction fan fix ( your welcome!! :)) and a London love story and a mermaid tale.

1D: the things we do.

London: we met in Big Ben.

Mermaid: last deep breath.

I'm looking forward to writing the Big Ben one lol. Hope you check out the plot lines.

COMMENT!! VOTE!! An share amongst your friends and fellow wattpad crew oxox Laura.