Wedding

Cameron's POV

I hear the music which means my beautiful wife will be walking down the isle any second now. I turn to look at Nash and he points to the isle made out of flower petals as we are getting married on the beach. I turn and I see her walking in her gorgeous dress and she looks absolutely beautiful. I smile the biggest smile and she smiles right back. She makes her way to me and I grab her hands.
"You look beautiful." I mouth to her.
"Thank you." She mouths back.
While the preacher talks I zone out and look directly into Y/Ns beautiful eyes. I barely hear his voice when he says to say my vows.
"Y/N I remember the first time I saw you and how beautiful you looked. I was so nervous asking you out on our first date and I totally screwed up the date anyway by burning the food. But you stayed with me anyway and have dealt with me even when I was an absolute idiot. You are the most beautiful person I've ever met and I promise to stay loyal to you and to stay by your side because you have done the same for me. I never thought God would bless me enough to find a girl like you. You are my angel and I love you more than words can describe. I will say it again and again. I love you Y/N." I say and I can see tears brimming in her eyes. I know I have them in my eyes too.
When it is her turn I can tell she's nervous.
"Cameron you are the most loving, caring person I've ever met. You will do anything to make anyone happy and i admire that. You have been there for me through my hardest times in life and you have made a difference in it by being there for me and loving me like nobody else. I am so happy God sent you into my life. I don't know what I would do without you and I hope you feel the same way. I love you so much I can't explain it. I promise to be there for you in your hardest times and when you need a shoulder to cry on or if you just need a hug. You make me smile even when I've had a horrible day. I love you so much Cameron and I wish I could give you the world because you deserve it. I love you." She finishes and I wipe the tears from my eyes.
"You may now kiss the bride." The preacher says and I grab her by the waist and kiss her.
We walk back down the isle and head to the spot we made for our reception.
"I feel like my vows were too long....do you think I was rambling?" She asks and I laugh and kiss her lips.
"I thought they were great and who gives a crap if they were long." I say and she laughs. I realized then how lucky I was to have her in my life.