Baseball Imagine

Throwback pic because I don't care what anyone says, old Magcon was better.
I miss when Cameron and Nash hung out with each other all the time.

Y/N POV
"What kind of call was that?" I yell as the umpire calls a strike. The ball was thrown way to inside to be a strike.
I was in LA watching the Angels play the Cardinals. I was a St Louis fan and I was about the only Cardinals fan there.
"That call was a strike." I hear a voice say behind me.
I turn to see a guy about my age. He was somewhat attractive but I really couldn't tell because the sun was to bright.
"It should have been a ball." I state and cross my arms. He frowns and I smirk.
"You're a Cardinals fan huh?" He asks and I nod my head.
"Well your team is losing." He states.
"Thank you for stating the obvious." I say back. When I look back at him I recognize who it is. It's Cameron Dallas. He's a Calvin Klein model.
"Are you here with anyone?" He asks and I shake my head.
"I was supposed to come here with my friend but she ran off to go sit with some guy she met at the concession stand." I say.
He points to the seat next to me that was empty because my friend was gone. I nod my head, saying that he could come sit by me.
"Is your friend coming back?" He asks as he sat down next to me.
"Probably not. She texted me that she could get a better view of the baseball players butts from where she was at." I say and he laughs.
"Wow that's something." He said.
"Yeah she's something." I say back.
"Well could I buy you something to eat?" He asks and I shake my head.
"No thanks I'm fine."
"Could I buy you dinner then?" He winks and i blush.
All of the sudden a ball comes flying right at our area.
"Hey watch out!" I yell at Cameron but he wasn't looking and the ball hits him right in the face.
"Oh my God! Are you okay?" I ask him as he lifts his head up to look at me.
"Hey I caught a home run ball!" He shouts. Completely ignoring the fact it just hit him in the face.
"Well it would have been cooler if you would have caught it with your hands and not your face." I say and he frowns.
"Yep my face hurts." He says and looks at his phone to examine his face.
"Your eye is going to be swollen. It's probably going to turn purple too." I say. I gently place my hands on his face to put some ice on his eye.
"Yeah. I'll start a trend." He said.
We both laugh and turns into science after that. We both focused on the game to make sure neither of us got hit with a baseball.
"So is dinner a yes or...?" He asks after the game is over.
"Yes that would be great!" I said with probably a little too much enthusiasm.
He smiled and we exchanged numbers. I guess the game wasn't a total loss after all.