Part 2

i'm alive believe it or not. sorry i'm a idiot and this took forever.

Cameron POV

After the fight i had with Maimouna i decided to go back r to our shared house and think for a while. I love her but i just don't know if i can trust her.

I used to trust her more than anything but after i saw her making out with another guy, so many possibilities fell into my head. I know it's just for her character but i just can't handle another guy touching her like that.

My phone buzzing tears me from my thoughts.

~ Hey i'm sorry you saw that. I didn't know that we were supposed to film that scene today. I need you to understand that this is my job. You have kissed other girls in your movies so i don't understand why i kiss one guy for a role and you get pissed.~ Maimouna.

I don't respond to the message. Partially because i know i need to calm down before i say anything to her. I might screw up and say the wrong thing.

At that moment i knew i was being a total douchebag. I have made out with girls in my movies and that had to at least make her feel a little bit jealous.

~Hey, sorry for being an asshole and i hope you can forgive me. Can we talk after your done shooting?~

I sent that back to her and waited. I hoped she would give me a chance to explain.

Okay i'm so sorry i've been gone for months. My parents are in a custody battle for my younger siblings and tbh i don't think they should live with either of them. This next part that i will update on Thursday will be the last and longest part. Sorry again. - Spencer

OMG WHO WATCHED THE WALKING DEAD.....I WANTED TO SLAM MY FACE IN A CAR DOOR. let me know how you felt in the comments. (if you don't like spoilers i recommend you don't read the comments)