He's on tour

I scroll through Netflix and try to decide what to watch. I finally decide on The Walking Dead and turn it on. Cameron is in Europe for his international tour and that is leaving me with nothing to do and I can't even call or FaceTime because we are on two different sides of the world and whenever I'm awake, he's asleep. The only way I talk to him is through text.
I check my phone and see that it is almost 1:00 in the morning and I decide just to turn the TV off and go to bed.
Just as I'm about to crawl into bed my phone rings. I check the caller ID and see that it is Cameron.
"Hello?" I answer.
"Hey babe, what time is it over there?" Cameron asks.
"Uhh it's like 1:00 in the morning." I say and then yawn.
"Oh did I wake you up? I'm sorry." He says and I frown.
"You didn't wake me up I was just about to fall asleep when you called.
"Well you need to go to sleep earlier cause that's not healthy, you need rest babe." He says and I can tell he's concerned.
"It's ok I'll be fine, so how's tour going?" I ask trying to change the subject.
"It's going great, I've met so many of my fans, when I get back I'm bringing you on my trip cause you'd love it Y/N it's so fun." He says and I can tell he's smiling through his voice.
"I'd love to go on tour with you Cam." I say. "When are you coming back?" I ask.
"Uhh I don't know....what month is it?" He asks and I laugh.
"You don't know what month it is Cam?" I ask and laugh.
"Hey I have a lot on my mind and the month is not one of them." He says in defense.
"It's June babe." I say and hear other people walk in the room he's in.
"Uhh hey babe I'll have to talk to you another time because I have business to talk about." He says and I frown. "But I promise I'll FaceTime you sometime this weekend."
"Ok..... I love you Cam." I say and start to get into bed.
"I love you too sweetheart, god night beautiful." He says and hangs up and I sleep peacefully knowing that I'll talk to him another time this week.