Family

Cameron POV

"Y/N are you ready?" I ask for the millionth time of the evening.

"No!" She yells back. I hear her groan and throw something back in her closet.

Y/n is meeting my family for the first time today and to say she is nervous is an understatement. I don't know why she would be nervous. My mom is going to love her. I walk up the stairs to our shared room and see her sitting in nothing but her bra and some leggings.

"I don't have anything to wear." She says and falls back on the bed with a groan. I sigh and walk over to her.

"Y/N just put on anything. My mom and my sister are going to love you. I promise." I say while grabbing her hand and rubbing it with my thumb.

"Cameron I have to make a good impression. I just want to look nice for them cause it shows I care." She says.

"They are going to think you are beautiful no matter what. Like me. So get your pretty little ass up and get dressed." I said.

After five more outfits she finally decided on one and we left the house. It didn't take us long to arrive at my moms house. I could tell Y/N was nervous cause she kept fidgeting with her hands. I gently grabbed one of them and squeezed it softly for reassurance.

We got out of the car and my mom was already opening the door for us. I walk up to give her a hug and she walks right passed me to go hug Y/N. I laugh softly at her surprised expression.

"Y/N! It's so good to finally meet you! I've heard a lot about you from Cameron and you are just the prettiest thing!" My mom rambles as she lets go of Y/N.

"It's nice to meet you too!" Y/N says and smiles.

"Hey I'm here too." I point out and my mom comes to hug me.

"Geez Cam let the whole world know." I hear a voice behind me that could only belong to Sierra.

"Hello sister." I say and she too walks past me to hug Y/N.

After we all meet we go inside for dinner. My mom made my favorite chicken enchiladas.

"So Y/N what do you do? Are you in college or have a job?" My mom asks.

Y/N explains what she does and my mom nods approvingly. Y/N then explains all the college classes she will be taking for her senior year of college .

We chatted throughout dinner and Sierra and Y/N really bonded over a lot of things.

After we were done Y/N offered to clean the dishes. Of course my mother said no but Y/N did them anyway. While Y/N was cleaning the plates my mother came up to me in the living room.

"She seems really sweet Cam. Don't let her go." My mom says to me. I smile to myself thinking about how much my family loves Y/N. I then realize I could never let her go, even if I tried.

This one sucked but hey it's a update

Cameron Dallas Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें