For magcon_and_1d

Enjoy😃
Lorena's POV
I was coming home from work and I noticed that I got a text from my boyfriend Cameron.
Cameron- We need to talk
Lorena's - Ok I'm on my way home
I didn't know what he wanted to talk about but I hope it was something good. I pull up into the garage and go into the house. Cameron is standing there glaring at me.
"What?" I asked nervously.
"What do you mean "what" and who is the guy you were hanging out with yesterday." He said and came closer to me. I had no idea what he was talking about.
"Cameron I wasn't with a guy yesterday, I was at work." I said and he laughed and crossed his arms.
"That's bullshit and you know it! I saw a picture. You think I'm not smart enough to figure stuff out that you've been hiding from me." He says.
"Cameron I swear I wasn't with anyone-"
"Save it, I'm done." He cuts me off and then heads to the bedroom.
"You mean done with this conversation or done with this relationship?" I ask. I had tears in my eyes.
"Both." He said and started packing all his things.
"Cameron please don't leave me." I plead and he rolls his eyes.
"You should have thought about this before you went and cheated on me with another guy." He said.
"Cameron I swear I was at work all day yesterday. Where did you get this picture?" I ask and he throws me his phone.
On the screen shows a picture of me and one of his I went to school with. This picture was taken a long time ago.
"Cameron this was taken in like 10th grade. Look I even have braces." I say and show him the picture. He stops packing and his eyes soften.
"I'm sorry Lorena I just don't want to get left or cheated on by anyone. It broke me that I thought you had been seeing another guy." He says and I come to him and hug him.
"It's ok, just ask me next time." I said and he kissed my forehead.
"I will. I promise." He said.
"You know Lorena I was about to give in anyway because I hate seeing you cry." He says and I kiss his lips.
"I would never cheat on you Cameron." I said.

Hope you liked it and I will update tomorrow 👍