His Birthday

Hey just I reminder I update every night (or at least I try too) so add me to your library if you want and request are open and they would be very helpful cause I'm starting to run out of ideas😐

I wake up with my head still resting on Cameron's chest and the sun shines through my eyes from the window. I look up to see that Cameron is still sleeping peacefully. I decide since it's his birthday I'll get up and make him a nice breakfast. I slowly get up so I wouldn't wake him and go to the kitchen. When I start to pour the pancake batter I hear him walking down the hallway. I feel his arms wrap around my waist and his head rests on my shoulder.
"Morning." I say and kiss his cheek. "Happy birthday."
He mumbles something into my shoulder that I can't understand but I just keep making the pancakes and putting chocolate chips in them.
"What do you want to do before your party today?" I ask and he shrugs.
"I was thinking we could call up Taylor, Nash and Cater and go to the beach or something." He said and kisses my lips. "And since when do I have a party to go to?" He asked
"I planned you a party." I simply said and he smiled.
"You did that for me?" He asked and I smiled.
"Of course just pretend you like my present when I give it to you because I'm not sure if you will like it cause you didn't tell me what you wanted this year." I say and he continues to have his head resting on my shoulder.
"First of all, I told you I didn't want a present and that you didn't have to get me anything, second, I love any present you give to me and the party itself is a good enough present for me." He says and I look at him.
"Would you buy me a present for my birthday even if I told you not to get me one?" I asked.
"Of course I would except that's my job, to buy you presents." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"It's not your job and you don't have to buy me anything, you just buy me stuff anyway when I tell you not to." I said and he laughs
"Yeah." Is all he says.
After breakfast we call up Cameron's friends and we go to the beach and then we go to the mall. I didn't have anything to wear to Cams party so I had to look for dresses and he also had to look for something to wear because he said he didn't bring anything nice to my house.
After we get back from the mall we head home to get ready for the party. I ended up getting a short black dress that I'm wearing with red heels. I put my hair into a pretty bun and then head downstairs to see a sleeping Cameron on the couch. Fully dressed in his nice clothes, and he is sitting up.
He must be so tired, I thought to myself.
I didn't want to wake him up until we had to leave, so I went ahead and got his present and moved it to the car.
His party is at 7:00 and right now it's 6:30 so I thought we should probably leave.
I go over to Cameron on the couch and gently shake his shoulder.
"Cam." I say and kiss his cheek.
"What." He says as he opens his eyes and rubs them.
"It's time to leave." I tell him and he stands up and grabs my hand.
"Where is this party anyway?" He asks.
I give him the directions and we head off.
When we get there it's 7:00 and everyone was already there. We had fun and chatted with some of Camerons friends and then we ate cake and I handed him my present.
He opens it and his mouth drops.
"You gave me a Rolex watch?" He asked and I nodded.
"Do you like it?" I said and he shook his head.
"I love it but how much did this cost?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.
"It doesn't matter, do you really like it?" I said and he smiled.
"I love it." He said and kissed me. "You know this means that I get to give you something really expensive on your birthday right?" He said and I shook my head.
"No you don't, now get back to your party." I said and he walked off leaving me to chat with some of his closest friends for the rest of the night.