For _Mrs_Dallas_

Sorry it's late

Cameron's POV
"Krystal just stop talking." I say to my girlfriend as she argues with me in the passengers seat. I accused her with flirting with our waiter, which I believe she did do.
"Cameron I swear I wouldn't do that." She says and I shake my head.
"Whatever." Is all I say.
"Cameron please, you know I wasn't trying to flirt." She says and I turn to look at her and I didn't see the curve I was supposed to turn. I tried to turn it but it was to late. I could tell that the car was flipping and I could barely see Krystal.
The car stopped and landing on the passengers side. I turn to see if she is ok and she's not awake.
"Krystal babe please wake up." I say but she doesn't budge. I try to take my seatbelt off but a pain shoots through my arm. I wince and turn to see blood coming from Krystal's head. I realize that she left her phone in the back seat of the car. I dig around until I could find it and called 911.
~skip call~
"Babe I can hear the sirens please wake up." I said to her but she wouldn't move or open her eyes. It's all my fault that we crashed in the first place but if she doesn't make it I'll never be able to live with myself.
The paramedics show up and carefully remove her from the car. She then moves. She winces but doesn't open her eyes. They take her to the hospital in the ambulance and then I'm forced to wait until he waiting room for answers. I was just praying that she was going to be okay because I couldn't live without her. She wasn't even flirting with that guy.
"Mr. Dallas." I hear the doctor call my name from the hallway. I stand up and walk over to him and hope for good news.
"She has serious neck injury but other than that she should recover. She is in her room now if you wish to see her." He says and I smile and thank him and head to her room. I opened the door and her head turns to look at me.
"Krystal babe I'm so sorry, it's all my fault and I'm sorry for accusing you of flirting because I know you are loyal and would never do that. I feel so bad that I put you through pain and I'm so sorry." I say and grab her hand.
"Cameron it's okay, I mean I was kind of rude so I'm sorry for that." She says and I smile and kiss her hand.
"You don't have to apologize for anything." I tell her and then kiss her gently on the lips. I'm just thankful she forgave me and is ok.