part 3

this took way too long i hate myself haha

well I have told y'all before how i've been in and out of hospitals and crap for my bones and it looks like i won't have to have surgery for at least 6 more months so YEET

also fun fact: they had complications during my last surgery and I wasn't supposed to make it out alive but guess what???? I lived bitch (i saw a text post with that quote on twitter i'm not calling anyone a bitch)

so anyway i'm doinnnnn great! lemme know how yall are in the comments?
how's life? how's the kids?

Miamouna's POV

I literally have the worst luck in the world.

The one scene he was going to watch me act and it had to be the scene where I was kissing another guy.

Even thought I feel like he overreacted, I still felt bad because I picked the wrong day for him to come. He still shouldn't care thought because I have seen him make out with someone in Expelled. It's just your job as an actor.

After I texted him I was nervous to what he would say back. I was kind of hoping he was done throwing his little tantrum though.

He can't even try to put this on me when HE was the one who said we should take a break.

Hey i'm sorry for being an asshole. Can we talk when you are done shooting?

I read the text over and over again. I thought I should give him a taste of his own medicine and say no.

I mean he broke off our relationship because I was doing my job.

I think we need some time Cameron. You are the one that felt the need to end it.

I sent that text and then fell against the couch in my dressing room. I loved him of course but he needs to realize he overreacted.

We had already filmed our last scenes of the day so I got in my car and drove to my hotel.

Cameron's POV

I think we need some time Cameron. You are the one that felt the need to end it.

Her text message processed through my mind slowly. It took me a minute to think that she wasn't coming home with me tonight.

I mean, I don't blame her. I was being a jerk and just started yelling stuff I didn't mean.

I was interrupted from my thoughts as my ringtone went off from my phone in my lap.

Incoming Call- Taylor Caniff

I was somewhat confused considering I haven't spoken to Taylor in a while but I answered the call anyway. (au: the bold italics is taylor)

"hello?"

"cameron?"

"yes"

"hey man. saw you were in LA. Do you want to hang out?"

"um I don't know Taylor right now is not really a good time"