Cute

Hello
It's me
I'm updating again
Yeah

Cameron's POV
"Yes!" I yelled as I scored another touchdown on Aaron.
"What! How did that happen!" He yells and shakes his head.
"It happened because you suck." I said and started another game of madden.
Y/N was laying in my lap asleep. I was surprised that we hadn't woken her up. I feel her stir in my lap and she opens her eyes to look up at me.
"Are y'all still playing that stupid football game?" She asked tiredly.
"Yes! I have to beat him at least once." Aaron says and I laugh.
"Like that will happen." I said. Turning my attention back to the game.
Y/N sat up and laid her head on my chest.
"Your in the way of my football ma'am." I said jokingly.
"Good for you." She says starts to close her eyes again.
"Wait don't go to sleep yet." I say and she opens her eyes again.
"Why?" She asks.
"Because I need someone to be my cheerleader." I said and she smiled.
She looked at my game and back at me.
"What the hell is a packer? Like what kind of mascot is that? I'm not cheering for a packer it sounds weird." She says and I sigh.
"It's just a game video game Y/N" I say.
"Then why don't you take a break and we go get food."
"Because Aaron needs me."
"Yeah!" Aaron quickly yells.
"I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Aaron Rodgers. He's my quarterback." I say and Aaron frowns.
Before the game is even over Y/N falls asleep again.
"Hey madden king I'm going to bed." Aaron said and then walked off.
"Okay good night." I said and looked down at the sleeping girl on me.
Her head was resting on my knees. She looked so peaceful that I almost didn't want to wake her up. I gently shook her and she opened her tired eyes and looked at me.
I kissed her forehead and then I kissed her lips and picked her up bridal style. She rested her head on my while I was carrying her. When I got to our bedroom I gently laid her on the bed and covered the blankets over us.
"Goodnight beautiful." I said to her as she positioned her head back on my chest.
"Goodnight handsome, I love you." She said.
"I love you more."