You make another video together

"Hey guys I'm here with my beautiful girlfriend Y/N." Cameron says and I blush.
"Hey." I say and wave shyly to the camera.
"Alright so today I'll be doing her makeup." He says and I sigh.
"I'm really not very excited about this, actually I'm kinda scared." I admit and he laughs evilly and go's for my makeup bag.
"First lets start with some eye shadow." He says and grabs my color pallet and my brush. I see him go for the lime green colored eye shadow.
"Now today everyone I'm going to show you how putting eye shadow on your cheekbones actually makes a huge difference." He says and starts putting eye shadow on my cheeks.
"Now her face just stands out in the crowd." He says and claps his hands together.
"I definitely stand out with a green face." I say and he laughs. "I thought you were actually supposed to try to make me look good." I say and he just smiles and grabs the next thing.
"Oh sweetheart you look beautiful, of course I tried." He says and grabs my foundation.
"Now I shall put on....her skin colored sunscreen." He says and I laugh.
"It's not sunscreen." I say
"Umm excuse me who is the makeup artist here?" He says and I sigh.
"I guess you are but don't use to much of my foundation cause I use it every day." I tell him and he shakes his head.
"You don't need this stuff to be beautiful." He says and I blush.
"You don't need blush either because you blush by yourself without it." He says and I blush again.
"Thank you but please don't use too much of my foundation." I plead and he shrugs his shoulders.
"Y/N I'm the makeup artist I can use how much of it I want." He says and I frown.
He then squirts WAY too much foundation in his hands and starts rubbing it all over my forehead.
"See everyone, we are trying to make a more challenging look by making her forehead nice and wet." He says and winks at the camera like a moron.
"Now I am going to apply some more eyeshadow on her face and maybe some on her eyebrows and eyes." He says trying to sound professional.
"What!? Where did you go to beauty school?" I ask.
"Uhhh.... I went to Maybelline New York." He says and I laugh and roll my eyes.
"Now I'm going for the more smokey eye look but I'm going to make the entire eye look smokey because that's just how I roll." He says and grabs my eye shadow color pallet and the brush and puts the brush in solid black colored eye shadow.
"Oh lord help me." I say and Cameron rolls his eyes.
"I know praying is very important but could you please do it in your mind until I'm done with your makeup?" He says and smiles.
"Sorry I was praying that I will be able to get all of this makeup off by the end of this month."
"Now your just over exaggerating." He says and laughs.
"That looks absolutely gorgeous." Cam says as he finishes coloring my entire face in black, yellow, and blue eye shadow.
"Now for the lipstick I'm going for a Miranda Sings look but I want to make her lips look like she did the Kylie Jenner challenge for 48 hours straight." He says and I sigh.
"Your going to put it all over me aren't you?" I ask and he smiles.
"Yes babe I am but trust me it make all the makeup shape together." He says and try's to keep a straight face while looking at me.
He grabs the lightest shade of red lipstick he could find and starts smearing it all over my mouth. He even got a little on my nose.
"See I went for the Rudolf the Rednose Reindeer look as you can tell by her red nose." He says and turns back to look at me. "Even with this terrible makeup job she continues to look beautiful." He says and I smile.
"Thank you Cameron, and you know I'm going to be getting you back for this right?" I say to him and he sighs and turns to the camera and then back to me.
"Yes darling I know....but hey thanks for watching and give this video a thumbs up and comment if you want Y/N to do my makeup next time so.... See ya lovelies!" Cam says and turns the camera off.
"I never thought someone could a worse job with makeup as I did today." He admits and I laugh.
"But as I said you look as beautiful as always even with a blue and green face." He said and turned to kiss me but I pull away.
"Let's wait and kiss when I have all this stuff off ok?" I ask.
"Ok." He said and we watched Netflix the rest of the day.