For IsabellaSugar

Sorry this took so long

Christmas with our family is very chaotic. Me and Cameron have 3 kids and we have already had Christmas dinner with Cameron's family and now we are having Christmas in Ohio with my family. Since it is Christmas day as soon as we got there the kids started ripping into their presents. Cameron Jr or CJ is the oldest and we have another boy named Cole and a little girl named Maddie.
"Attack!" Cole shouted at the top of his lungs and started firing his marshmallow shooter at everyone in the room.
"Cameron are you sure getting him a marshmallow shooter was a good idea?" I ask as me and Cameron and Maddie are being drenched with marshmallows.
"Of course it was a good idea look how much fun he is having." Cameron answers.
"Hey Cole how about you go shoot your brother with it instead?" Cameron says.
"What if he gets mad?" Cole asks.
"Then say I told you to." Cameron answers and Maddie comes up and sits in his lap.
"Daddy can I play with CJs marshmallow gun?" She asks sweetly.
"Sure but don't break it or he will be mad." Cameron says. Maddie has Cam wrapped around her finger being his only baby girl in the family.
I soon get up to go check on the turkey in the oven and help my mom with some other things in the kitchen. Cameron and my dad and Maddie all stay in the living room and CJ and Cole are in the garage doing something.
"Dinners ready!" My mother shouts from the kitchen and we all gather in the dining room and pray. We all eat dinner and it was very pleasant until Cameron showed CJ and Cole how to flick mashed potatoes across the table at me. After dinner my parents went to bed and since we were a long ways from home we just decided to stay the night there. I washed the dishes and came into the living room to find CJ and Cole asleep on one end of the couch and Maddie asleep on Cameron's chest. He sees me walk in and I sat down beside him.
"You know there is room for one more." He says referring to the other side of his chest.
I rest my head on him and fall fast asleep thinking about how great Christmas is with our family.

If you don't like it I can write you a different one but I hope you like it 😃